Stina Petersen from Herlev, denmark, was in the course of the week on vacation in Lalandia in Rødby with his family. After returning home, she found out that she is infected with coronaviruses - the highly infectious virus, which in recent months has closed large parts of Denmark down to avoid contamination.
It writes TV2 EAST.
Thursday presented the Magnus Heunicke a new corona-app to stop the spread. Video: Ritzau Scanpix
Therefore hesitated Stina Petersen also not a moment to contact the Property to let them know that one of their guests have been infected during a stay in the resort and the water park.
- personally I would have liked, they wrote an email to all of the 300 guests, who were in the Property when I was there. So they could take a position on whether they would be tested, she says to TV2 EAST.
But it has the Property according to Stina Pedersen refused to do.
- I think they are abdicating their responsibility.
She stresses that she does not accuse the Property, that she has been infected while she was there. Stina Pedersen says further, that she to Lalandia has given information on several guests that she has spoken with. Even if Stina Pedersen has kept a distance so she believes that they need to know.
Even had Stina Pedersen no suspicion of coronasmitten. It was found on Thursday, where she during a hospital admission in connection with his asthma was tested routinely.
Jan Harrit, managing director of the Property confirms to TV2 EAST, that they have been contacted by Stina Pedersen.
- She has contacted us and told that she has tested positive, and she has visited us a few days ago. Of course, we have been listening, he says.
According to the director, in view of Stina Pedersen's information attempted to identify those employees, who have been close to the family.
- We have asked for, which sites they have visited and been close to. So, we have found that they have been in contact with two of our employees at two of our activities, says Jan Harrit and adds:
- The two employees we have contacted and suggested that they have so far not come to work, and if they get symptoms, they must be test.
He emphasizes that the chlorine in the water, as well as the rules of keeping distance in the water park makes the risk of infection here is very low.
- Is the whole idea with smittekædeopsporing not that people should be made aware of it, if they have been close to infected?
- The requires, you have been close to each other in a long time. It is those you are in contact with in more than one district within a given distance, which is at risk of being infected. It is also not how, if a coronasmittet has been in the grocery Store or the mall, that one then goes out and tells about it. One should not scare anyone. You don't know where her here has been, and where she may have been infected, says Jan Harrit.
Stina Pedersen has now shared his experience in a posting on Facebook. It has, according to her already yielded inquiries from several other families who were on a visit to Lalandia water park from Tuesday-Thursday of this week.
Other parents have contacted me and have subsequently chosen to go into voluntary isolation. My gf needs to be tested in the morning, and everyone I know, have chosen to be tested, she says.
Stina in 2010 participated in Paradise Hotel was her name Stina Bentsen. Today she has taken the name Stina Petersen instead. Photo: TV3
Stina Petersen is not an unknown figure in the public.
In 2010, she participated in the realityprogrammet Paradise Hotel.
Here she was, among other things known for his verbal battles with Amalie Szigethy, who both kurtiserede the Wolf Peter.
Stina Petersen also has several times appeared in Ekstra columns, where she among other things told about how hard she has fought to get the children.
Read more about Stina Petersen below.
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a detailed comment from Stina Petersen about her experience in the Lalandia water park.
See also: Paradise-Stina also has cancer
See also: Paradise-Stina tried to sex-defrauding two menSee also: cancer patients Paradise-Stina cheering: I'm pregnant