Mike Tyson has the most recent time trained them up to get back in kampform.
Now that the former rival Evander Holyfield also has laced the gloves and started training again, rumors of a comeback fight between the two taken.
recently, he was interviewed about a charity match could be between the two.
- It would be awesome! Can you imagine me and him go in the ring together?, he said to TMZ Live.
the Article continues under the picture ...
See also: Rumors svirrer: in Front of the shocking comeback?
Mike Tyson (th.) and Evander Holyfield has met twice back in the 1990s and the fight in 1996, became world famous when Tyson bed a chunk of Holyfields ear. Photo: Gary Hershorn/Ritzau Scanpix
In the recent past, there has flourished the videos of both Tyson and Holyfield in the full process of an intense workout.
Particularly the videos of a formstærk Tyson has to come through and fanned well and thoroughly to the rumors of a return for the legendary boxer.
Not least because he is in one of the videos end up looking at the camera and says 'I'm back', which not can be interpreted in many other ways.
- I'm in good shape. I have it really good!, said Tyson also to the american media, who also asked, for a fight against MMA fighter Tito Ortiz could be involved.
- I will fight against anybody, " replied Tyson.
Tyson and Holyfield troppede up up to fight between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury in February. Photo: Joe Camporeale/Ritzau Scanpix
Tyson, who recently went in the ring in 2005, stresses, however, that a potential fight to gather money together for a charitable purpose, and that a fight against Holyfield could really make a difference.
- Listen here, there are many people out there who need help and such a battle could help many with the needs, he says to TMZ.
Evander Holyfield went by the ring against the Danish Brian Nielsen in 2011, when 'The Real Deal' was on a visit in Denmark and the concert hall, which laid the scene for the match.
There are not yet announced anything officially about a comeback showdown for any of the two giants, but there have been alternative suitors for a trip in the ring with Tyson.
And to rapper Lil wayne's 'Young Money Show' says Tyson, that an opponent will be announced in the coming week, and everyone is shocked when they hear who it will be.
- We have many people. Listen, we have so many who are going up against him here, says bokselegenden.
Sports and Games Here is the biggest cocaine scandal in the world of sports
- We talk with people we do business with people right now. You're not going to grasp the names when they are published. Later in the week, we have the contract ready, says Tyson, which in its heyday was known as the cruelest and most feared man on the planet.
the Majority of the money from a comeback fight must go to charity, says the 53-year-old american.
- I have it better than ever in my life. God has been gracious. I'm working on dear life, I look good. Yo Wayne, I weigh 230 now (u.s. pound, which is 104 kg, which is five kg lower than his old back, red.)
- I make myself clear, I'm just ready to help some people who are less fortunate than me. I will make it here velgørenhedsevent, he says.
Boxing - 14. may. 2020 - pm. 07:50 - Insult to go in the ring with him
See also: Mike Tyson serve checkout on cannabis
See also: Pure madness: - He is finished