A judge is not always popular among the players - it is, after all, the judge has the cards and determines the battle.
But for the former AGF midtbaneslider Stig Tøfting, there was no doubt about that, just deceased Peter Mikkelsen was made of something special.
- He was great as a judge.
- He could control the fighting, but you could also talk with him.
- One could express his opinion and dissatisfaction, without the cost. And so he could say that, 'it may be that you have the right, but I saw it differently, and therefore I judged. It must be respect for, says Stig Tøfting.
Sport and the Game Now goes it loose: 34 good advice to your League-the band's management instigated
He also highlights the fact that Peter Mikkelsen not only was to speak with on the football field. For outside the lines, he was also full of good humor.
- He was also a good man outside of the track. Always nice and clean and in a good mood. He always came over and asked how it went, and patting you on the shoulder, says Stig Tøfting, who is clearly saddened by the fact that Peter Mikkelsen lost the fight to cancer.
- He was only 58 ... It is fucking early.
- The disease is simply hate object number one. There are too many good people being taken of the before time, says Stig Tøfting.
Send Peter Mikkelsen in the Hall of Fame