The 26-year-old man who is charged with three killings of elderly people in the Østerbro district of Copenhagen, has been provisionally imprisoned up to 30. april.
This was decided by a judge in Copenhagen district Court today.
In the ruling, it appeared that the police, among others must use the next four weeks to ensure and browse the overvågningsvideoer and make renewed studies of gerningsstederne to find sålaftryk, dna and fingerprints for use in the case. In addition, they must also interview witnesses about the accused, examine the transactions on the card and the scanning and review of the protection of the telephone
The last tinted on Tuesday afternoon, up on a screen in the courtroom 70 of the Copenhagen city Court, where the prosecution required him to remain in custody.
He was on video link from Prison, " Vestre fængsel, as is common practice in cases concerning the application of pre-trial detention, where there is no comes critical new.
The young man was wearing a blue shirt with a male lawyer at his side, met in the place of his defender Mie Sønder Koch, but it was hard to see the dark man's facial features, because the sun was shining into the screen.
112 - 2. apr. 2019 - at. 12:49 Charged with three older people-killing was a musician with at the festival
As the prosecutor Søren Harbo ordered the doors closed for the sake of the investigation, he used among other things as an argument that the prosecution only went after to get the defendant pre-trial detention extended for one killing, as he is already in custody, and not the three killings, which the police subsequently charged him to stand behind.
After nearly three quarter court the presiding judge ruled that he will remain in custody on the same grounds, which was at the grundlovsforhøret in Copenhagen dommervagt.
Here, thought the judge, that there is reasonable suspicion against the 26-year-old, and he was imprisoned, partly by the account of the police investigation, taking into account the risk that he at large may commit new crimes.
the Matter started when the 81-year-old woman was found dead 8. march. The death was first registered, to the elderly, hjertesyge woman had died a natural death the day before, but the woman's daughter discovered, among other things, to his mother's credit card was abused after her death. It started the police investigation.
the 112 - 31. mar. 2019 - at. 06:06 Dig in trippeldrabs-sigtets history
at the same time, contacted several residents in the area to the police and told that they had puzzled over the unusual deaths of many. It led to police at a news conference 15. march told that they had charged the 26-year-old for two further killing of an 80-year-old man and an 83-year-old woman, who was registered as a natural death.
the Man had been strangled like the 81-year-old woman. The 83-year-old woman had already been cremated, but also her credit card had been abused after her death.
the 112 - 17. mar. 2019 - at. 12:06 Why can the killing be hidden as a natural death
The accused is of african origin. Ekstra Bladet has revealed that he was previously convicted for the rape of a young girl and attempted murder and attempted rape of a woman. But the last time he has committed himself in the music scene, where he was manager of several young, aspiring musicians. He is registered without a fixed residence. But he has, however, after Ekstra information stayed a part of his mother.