the start of the world CUP has not gone Charlotte is Called the way. She was not even in the vicinity of the medals in the skiathlon and tiokilometersloppet.
– It is as much as just easing on a day like this, " says Call.
been in the world for more than ten years was the Thursday morning one of her worst in his career.
– It is difficult to keep away the doubts. In the past month, it has felt like gravel in the machinery, it is not where I want to be. But it has felt better and better after the Swedish CHAMPIONSHIPS in Sundsvall, sweden.
She laughs at the question if she, as 31-year-old is the one who takes responsibility of the lagkamraterna are 19, 21 and 25 years.
– In this case, I took a pretty bad liability. I be the most of the room in the morning and was nervous. When we well be out on the track so maybe it was so, but not at the breakfast table.
well come to the stadium released a little of the nervousness.
" Then it's nice to have their routines to sit back on. It is something that certainly when you know that the other girls are in such good shape.
the Reports from the vallaboden gossiped that it would be tough out on the course.
" It was difficult to know how it would go, it is a heavy before and we got reminders from the leaders that we would have to battle just as hard as last Tuesday, when it was also hot and wet. We got nothing for free.
on tredjesträckan she saw a fierce struggle between Sweden and Norway.
– At the beginning of the relay, I see that both Ebba and Frida go very well, then, I'd like to manage the baseline, " says Charlotte Kalla.
she did so in the best way.
– Astrid has been in fine form, it was nice to be back in the first part. I had more to run with once we got to the sprintbacken.
the fetched, she forces that she failed to bring up previously during the world CUP. Urenholdt Jacobsen ended up longer after, the seconds ticked away and when the Call switched over to Stina Nilsson, Sweden had the lead with 18 seconds.
" I thought about it, not what happened behind me, but concentrated me to move forward to fight for every meter.
Stina Nilsson's conclusion was magical and the Norwegian dominance was finally broken, no other team than Norway have won the world CUP relay since 2009.
got to hear that Astrid Urenholdt Jacobsen wept, and saw himself as a scapegoat disappeared for a few seconds, the sparkling eyes.
" Did she? You can have a tougher day and skiing is a national sport in Norway. You win together and you lose together. Astrid is a fantastic skier, we have been through the years.
From the Norwegian side, begins to speak to the Norwegian dominance is broken. It would Call not quite agree on.
" Norway will stand as the favorite, even if it is we who draws the longest straw. But it is freaking awesome with all the young girls who received their breakthrough, as Frida in the last few days only. She can take a world CHAMPIONSHIP silver and top with a gold, it's how cool at any time. There are many who will, it inspires really. You have to really step up and tag the. It has been great fun to train together this season.
Johan Esk: Norway has every reason to feel horror for the future
Norway on taktikmissen: ”Knew it was a risk.”