Roxettes It must have been in love’ poured out of the speakers at Brøndby Stadium, while supporters on the South side could amuse themselves over a video with highlights of their captain.
Since the layout should shout up, was that screamed, 'LARSSON', and he was applauded from the pitch at the last minute, when Alexander Zorniger took him out.
There was still use for him on the pitch, but the hard German can also be soft of heart and thought that Larsson had deserved standing ovations and a big hug.
Johan Larsson and Brøndby have been a long love affair, and the end is not.
But the 28-year-old blonde swede found after the bitter 2-3 defeat in Vendsyssel, they take now a break from each other.
- It is perhaps the most difficult decision I have taken in my life, said Larsson, who had to fight to hold back the tears and focus on the task, when he before the fight was hailed with flowers, song and the kind words.
- It was important for me to connect in a good way. When I came with my decision, I was a bit afraid that there would be some negative reactions, but everything I have heard has been positive, said captain Johan Larsson, on Sunday thanked in Brondby after four years at the club. Photo: Jens Dresling
Larsson was the captain who lifted the first trophy in shenzhen in ten years, and both the outgoing sports director Troels Bech and his successor, Ebbe Sand, has been trying to get him to extend – but no luck.
- I had a good chat with both Mike and Ebbe, where they explained that they would like to have, that I was, but in my head and in my heart it was now.
the Receipt on the last working day at Brøndby Stadium he will never forget. He played into the fan's hearts, and they sing the song into his.
- I will be forever grateful for it. It was hard not to be influenced by the amazing atmosphere, which was centered around me.
And it would also be wrong not to soak it in, said the angrebslystne back.
Johan Larsson received a high tribute before and after the autumn of the last battle. Photo: Jens Dresling
Offensively, he was among the unique in scandinavia because the best backer, and his tordenfod forget the nor.
But Larssons greatest strength was that he always gave everything.
The kind of set that price at Bolton and the surrounding area, and therefore, there have been many positive blue-and-yellow sentiment, despite the fact he now has chosen to leave them.
- It is not about the money. In the four years I have been loyal above all else. It is possible that some think that I'm lousy in a defensive way or a bad player.
But they just need to know that I have tried everything in four years. I can with pride say, and it means something to me, said Larsson, and rejoiced that he leaves the right back square in Brøndby in better condition than when he came from Elfsborg.
But conscription in the yellow jersey is completed, and now the christmas season is used to think well about where his career should continue.
- It is not that I have a contract I could sign, but I have a number of tracks, as I'm going for.
- It must be the right challenge, and there are several options, said the swede, who is also in his former club Elfsborg was a loved captain.
the South side had words with on the way, Johan Larsson thanked by Brøndby. Photo credit: Anders Kjærbye/Ritzau Scanpix
It is still Johan Larssons hjerteklub, but Brøndby have also got a place in Swedish hearts, and who knows, maybe it was at the reunion and not adjø, as was said Sunday evening in the Area.
- You never know in football. If it's not playing the max for me, can it be, that the Brøndby stands ready with open arms, if the time is right for them.
- As I said to the Ebb and Troels, it is important for me to know that we are leaving each other as friends. We can press each other in the hand and be satisfied with what we have done for each other.
Sport and the Game of australian cricket from the Inside: the Masters dropping interest for the Brøndby-player