In a tv debate on Sunday accused prime minister Lars Løkke Rasmussen (V) is directly Influenced by president ms Mette Frederiksen, of having destroyed the system of seniorførtidspension.
It is due to she sat as minister for employment in 2012, there was concluded an agreement on early retirement pension, which is also Left in, which the prime minister conceded.
- You have destroyed their seniorførtidspension, said Loop into a heated discussion with Mette Frederiksen on tv.
Seniorførtidspension was introduced as a patch on the wound after the abolition of the voluntary early retirement, but far fewer than expected have been given access to the system. It will be a majority now right.
According to the Left due to the fact that the reform on early retirement significantly tightened access to seniorførtidspension, although it is not directly had anything to do with each other.
But it rejects Mette Frederiksen. She believes that other criteria, in order to seniorførtidspension than for early retirement.
- The change that we are doing, when I was minister for employment goes that if you can hold a flex job in a few hours, you should do it instead to get disability benefits. But the rule is you are actually exempt, if you are looking seniorførtidspension.
- So I don't really know what the prime minister is talking about, it may also be that he does not even know it, says Mette Frederiksen.
But the Left insists that the scheme indirectly affected the access to seniorførtidspension. It is due to the tilskudsmodellen was made for, and which was opened for flex job in a few hours.
After the reform can be refused seniorførtidspension with regard to, that you can carry out a flex-job down to about 7.5 hours a week – prior to the reform, the threshold was approximately 12 hours. It informs the ministry.
It was a deterioration of the seniorførtidspension.
- The things are becoming entangled with each other in a relatively technical way, and it did so, to the original idea with seniorførtidspension will be eroded and become less competitive, says minister for employment Troels Lund Poulsen (V), which itself recalls also the Left was in the agreement.
the Parties are however agreed to improve the scheme, which is part of the negotiations on attrition and retirement.
- I expect that we can land a deal in the course of this month, says Troels Lund Poulsen.
in Addition, there was the then governing parties SF and The Radical as well as the opposition parties, the Conservatives and The Liberal Alliance in the agreement.