- No comments. Just turn it with the board, writes Jesper D. Jensen in a text message to Ekstra Bladet.
the President of the Danish Professional Boxes-Alliance have also followed the Sunday news. The question is obvious whether Patrick Nielsen both can come out as a rocker and prospect in the infamous Satudarah and at the same time extend his career in boxing.
the Interim, the problem is non-existent, because the 29-year-old has not renewed its license. It confirmed Jesper D. Jensen to Ekstra Bladet 8. July.
Late Sunday evening turns bokseformanden back:
- Since he has no license and haven't used it since June of 2019, we take first position on it, if Patrick is seeking the license once again.
But if he does, he will be well rejected via the article 5 of your regulation?
- we must look at the time, if he is seeking a license. But it suggests it, write Jesper D. Jensen.
IN the DPBF's licensregulativ, it follows from article 5 that is connected can deprive the boxers of their license, if they are bl.a. ’guilty of acts detrimental to the professional boksnings reputation and reputation’.
Patrick Nielsen koketterer in the B. T. with the idea of going in the ring again and says it would be sad if his career should end because ’I have been busy in a legitimate motorcycle club.’
It seems we just stand a moment! It is actually an anti-racist association, the 29-year-old rockerhvalp have joined in...
Well, now it's not because Patrick Nielsen has overrun a boxing ring and the tv screens in the recent past. It is over nine months ago, he was with great difficulty brought a grim view of a traveler sand bag from Armenia in Gilleleje.
And before the meeting with the Arm Ypremyan there was a drop in almost a year and a half from the fight in april 2018, against Arthur Abraham, which Albertslund-rocker lost to in the German Offenburg.
Ironically, Patrick Nielsen's best match in his career, if you ask the longtime bokseekspert Claus Borre:
He boxed really good – actually excellent. If the battle had taken place on Danish soil, would the victory still be gone for Patrick Nielsen. It is paradoxical, says Claus Borre.
- I have seen the news that he has been busy in the Satudarah, and I would rather not mix myself in. He is a free man, but... It doesn't sound particularly wise. It is probably not the smartest, he has done, says Claus Borre.
- Dav with you! Patrick Nielsen got rockerprygl of Dmitry Chudinov. Photo: Pavel Glovkin/AP Photho/Ritzau Scanpix.
Alexander Zaldostanov (tv) in the company of the president of Russia Vladimir Putin. It was Zaldostavnov - among friends 'the surgeon' - that drove Patrick Nielsen's opponent up in the ring in the Moskava... Photo: Sputnik/Ritzau Scanpix
Patrick Nielsen has in the past been in close motorcykelselskab, since he six years ago had rockerbank of Dmitry Chudinov in Moscow. The opponent was in fact run into the ring in the back seat of a motorcycle, pursued by Russia's leading rocker-boss Alexander Zaldostanov of the Night Wolves, who probably also is an association, where they trade stamps and helps old ladies across the street.
- Patrick Nielsen is a talent that never quite was interpreted as anything other than promising. He is no Kessler! There lacked enough discipline in the training rooms, and it is sin, he is not stuck in the good bars from the career start, assesses Claus Borre.
See also: patrick's rocker-lie: Refused future membership
the Detective a triumphant success and the public: How is Patrick Nielsen's new club
See also: Patrick Nielsen recorded in the Satudarah