Stale Solbakken and the entire FCK-the organization is deeply disappointed and frustrated that UEFA has not allowed spectators for the second leg against Istanbul Basaksehir on Wednesday in the Park.
- No, neither the turks or others, had said anything, if that was closed down 10,000 spectators in the Park. We have played more matches in the Park, where things are under control with the spectators. The infection is under control in Denmark. I understand well the arguments in the areas where the infection is big.
- I think it is a strange decision, UEFA has taken. It is disappointing and is not at all sporting fairly. It is an uneven playing field, it's going on, says Stale Solbakken to Ekstra Bladet.
Thereby he refers to that FCK played in march in Istanbul – just before the coronaen closed down – the last battle with spectators.
DBU president Jesper Moeller is a member of UEFA's Excecutive Committee. Have you used him in this situation?
- We have respect for Jesper Møller, but I think frankly, he has the power to change the things here.
Stale Solbakken expresses respect for Jesper Møller, but he does not think the DBU-the president has power enough in the UEFA auspices to trump through, that the FCK should have spectators to the fight in the Europa League. Photo: Lars Poulsen.
UEFA has taken an easy and principled decision. But it does not seem like a fair decision, points out Stale Solbakken.
Stale Solbakken can actually type in FCK history, if it manages to defeat the history of the Turkish champions and qualify for the Europa League quarter-finals.
It will be the first time in FCK-the story that the club is among the last eight in Europe.
- Istanbul Basaksehir are the favorites, we must acknowledge.
- It will be absolutely essential we get the balance right in the team. We must be careful and be aware of kontramål against us. Scores the one, we must make three.
- Therefore, we need to be defensively rock solid. We will be glad, if it goes in the match still 0-0, says Stale Solbakken, who along with his players need to obtain the 0-1 defeat from the first showdown.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------minister of state for Sport in private jets
The Turkish champions from Istabul Basaksehir gives it full gas in Copenhagen in the crucial fight for a place in the Europa League quarter-finals.
the Turks have thus ordered the entire 75 rooms at the Tivoli Kongreshotellet in central Copenhagen, where the delegation should keep during their stay in Denmark.
Spillertruppen landed Tuesday in a privately chartered aircraft from Turkish Airlines. Wednesday lands the Turkish youth and sports Mehmet Muharrem Kasapoglu in a privatmaskine together with the president of the Turkish football Nihat Özdemir.
The Turkish delegation travels first return to Turkey in the course of Thursdays.
How can they make up
How can they make up
K. J. Johnsson
G. Varela V. Nelsson A. Bjelland N. Boilesen
P. Biel R. Mudrazija C. Zeca R. Falk
M. Kaufmann, J. Wind
J. Caicara M. Skrtel A. Epureanu G. Clicy
E. Visca T. Mahmut
D. Aleksic E. Crivelli I. Can
Them to FCK fit on
The 35-year-old stops with a past as Daniel Aggers partner in Liverpool, has not forgotten what it is all about. He is still a big threat in both fields by virtue of its enormous physical strength.
The 25-year-old midtbaneprofil was a strong card in the two clubs ' first encounter. He scores maybe not so many goals, but he has a great venstreben, as FCK-players must be on guard opposite the .
the Serb scores not many goals when you consider his offensive qualities. He is skudfarlig, fast and a very challenging type.
the ageing of The senegalese bombs are on the way to 36, but he has not forgotten the way to the goal. By virtue of its enormous physical strength, he wins many duels in the opponent's field. 13 goal of the season made him the club's top scorer.
the Frenchman is a gennembrudsfarlig and skudstærk type, which is very dynamic in his playing. He is more likely to occur from a kantposition, from which he sæonen scored 11 hits.
See also: Pull up to the mega-transfer