You can buy access to see the faroese football right here
Wesley Sneijder has a gigantic star in the Italian Inter, after the dutchman was one of the protagonists in the club's heyday around the year 2010.
In an interview with the Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, who among other things writes for Sky, he enters at his own level and also advises the club's two major current profiles, Lautaro Martinez, and Christian Eriksen.
- He has a lot of qualities, and with his qualities he can easily become a leader on the team, says Sneijder, among other things, Eriksen in interivewet.
He points out how the Eriksen with the passage of time was really good at Tottenham and before that in the Ajax, and that he can be with to give Antonio conte's crew the last lift.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Wesley Sneijder despite a superb year in 2010 with the Champions League victory and a WORLD cup silver only pulling a fourth place at the Ballon d'or, surpassed by Barca at Messi, Xavi and Iniesta. Photo: Stefano Rellandini/Ritzau Scanpix
a Self-assessment by the dutchman that he could be ended up among the very best.
- I could have been like Messi or Ronaldo, but I felt simply not for it. I enjoyed my life and maybe a glass of wine with the food, he says.
- Leo and Cristiano are different. They have sacrificed much, and it is fine. I have still had an outstanding career notwithstanding, he adds.
For a while he had also meritterne with him. A Champions League title in 2010, followed up on the A Series championship and victory in the Coppa Italia, before the Netherlands was in the WORLD cup final in south Africa in the same year.
Not long after the vessel level, however, Sneijder, who went to Galatasaray and so Nice in the years after, before his career was set last year.
Sports and Games Document reveals: I am in great corona-blunder
Sports and Games Expert advice: Here is the club, you should bet on.
He advises, however, Inters attack-es Lautaro Martinez to be in Milan-the club he has won anything there.
- He is really good, but he must be in Italy. He can be one of the best, but first he must win something with the Nerazzurri (Inter, red.), assess Sneijder, who would also like to see Martinez turn out for another of his former employers.
- He could easily play for Barcelona, if he really want to get away, but I would now prefer him at Real Madrid, says he, and goes a little against the constant rumors that send increasing the argentinian to Barca.
See also: Spillerbus under attack: Two players in the hospital
See also: the World's best refuse: Disappointed and frustrated.
See also: DM moves to the island of Fyn