Bendtner does not play from the start, because he needs more combat training.
this is the sound of the reports from the Rosenborg coach, Eirik Horneland to the Norwegian media VG.
- Bendtner is ready, when he can play 90 minutes again. Those who start a football game, to be able to play 90 minutes without replacement. We saw in the last battle, that he (Bendtner, red.) do not have the skills right now to play 90 minutes.
on Tuesday, Bendtner then some much needed combat training for the Royal reserves
Subsequently, he is not quite ready to join the boss's announcement that he has formal shortcomings.
- Uh, it's the coach's decisions and choices, sounds.
- It is an unfamiliar role for me, but it's about helping the team in the best possible way. Either you start or not, we all have a common goal of winning the fight. In my case I was on the bench, so I had to help with my experience as a player.
- How do you feel though, the shape is?
- I have it good. I have trained really well since I came back.
- So, are you ready for the next match?
- Yes, I am.
Eirik Horneland was the first Rosenborg-coach to benches Bendtner on homeground Lerkendal, ago Bendtner switched to the club in 2017.
The new Rosenborg coach would not give a clear time for when Bendtner is able to be able to play full-time again.
The Danish captain of Rosenborg, Mike Jensen, says that there is progress from the defeat to Bodø/Glimpses, and the outstanding match against Odd on Monday.
Sport and the Game of Golf-baben over all of them: The breasts can be in the way
Sports and Games Has 260 kilometers to the training: Meet unique in scandinavia because the superpendler
Sport and the Game of australian cricket from the Inside: FCK download popular målmandsprofil