A stinging defeat at 18-37. How it went, since Randers HK on Saturday played the Final 4 semi-final against west hartford in the women's cup in handball.
Randers-coach Niels Agesen was disappointed with the effort and the fatal start, where the team did not score in the first 12 minutes and went behind 0-7.
- We were run over on all parameters. On the setting and the fight was no Nykøbing-players under us. It looked like some of the fighting from the fall, where we could not cope with adversity.
- We managed never to get back on top of the bad start, and with the previous experiences we have had in the season, there was no belief that we could come back against the Station, says Niels Agesen.
He would have liked another ignition with his players.
- There is no doubt that the face we have shown in the face of adversity, none of us can be satisfied with. We have trained well in december, so I'm baffled by the performance, says the coach.
In the second camp could Nykøbing F. enjoy the pleasure of a place in Sunday's finale, where your opponent will be Team Esbjerg or Odense Handball.
Nykøbing just increased and increased the lead through the entire fight, and the Lark Nolsøe Pedersen led the way with nine scores on the ten tests.
I felt that we put the us well on the match from the start. It was a battle we won in the defense.
- The good defense gave us a lead of 7-0, and the gave us a good feeling of security and self-confidence, and it worked the opposite for Randers, says Lark Nolsøe Pedersen.
Already at the break led Nykøbing with 12 goals, but the team continued to outplay the opponent in the second half, where the lead a transition sounded on the 21 targets.
- All have tried to throw great guides, so we relaxed not at any time, and on the way, we could increase the edge and take your breath away from Randers, continues the Lark Nolsøe.
Sports and Games in the Rear of the trouble-Beetle: From stortalent to skandaleramt
Sports and Games OB-legend with heart problems: They can't say why I get the pain