- Mon is not the end as it usually does, the victim must move and begin a new and difficult school start, while the 'criminals' coming back to its familiar framework ?
How to write Arne's in a popular comment on the jv.dk, who can tell that the five boys from a 7.class at a school in Aabenra is back at their school after having been expelled due to serious bullying. The article explains the municipality's skolechef, that you acted as soon as you became aware of the bullying, and one in the day maximum, may expel students for a week.
But Arne is not the only one who writes about the bullies often are allowed to continue in the school where they have bullied - while the victim must change school:
I actually think that these students should be removed from their school and subsequently split up to different schools.
- When you have such a clique so they lose their 'power, when their so-called 'community' is destroyed.
- I have a son who, years back, was subjected to bullying and violence in his school so my experience from then is that the school management, there is nothing useful and that the parents are thinking: so, is it not my child that it goes beyond...and it's so it, writes Pia U, while Anita K seems to be the 'strafø the head teacher has given the bullies are left off:
- the summary Dismissal in a week?
- It is more a holiday reward, than a punishment. There are no resources for him?, write Pia U.
Preben Westh, who is vicepolitiinspektør at South Jutland Police Områdecenter South, confirms the opposite of the jv.dk, that one is in the process of investigating the case, and have questioned the five bullies who had parents, and the victim, who also had a mother and father with:
- I can say so much, it's been happening for a long time, it all took place in the school, and there are some violent incidents as a part of it, says Preben Westh, who lack to interrogate at least a single learn more.
the nation! have received a letter about a similar case from a mother on the island of Funen, which also did not understand that the bullies just are allowed to continue at the school. She has, incidentally, also reported the matter to the police:
- My son XX years was kicked off of his bike and threatened the life of the school.
- This kid who did it, goes to the X end of the class. But the headmistress will not throw the kid out of the school - when he thinks he has a grip on him.
- But, again, the other night was my so's son threatened by one of knægtens friends, and what I hear is that the staff does not want to have the kid at the school.
- He doesn't belong in a regular public school. but no one can reach the inspector writes the mother, but what are you thinking?