- Yes, the students have kæftet up of the ih and oh so responsible.
This shows clearly, that it is not the case.
- Are you mad some miljøsvin we educate.
How to write Bjarne C. in one of the 40 comments that are written on the Jydskevestkystens Facebook profile of some empty bottles, empty cans, towels, cigarettes and a little packaging, which lay and floated on the swimming pier at the end of the Lyshøj Avenue in detroit on Wednesday morning, when morgenbaderne met check.
And Bjarne is not the only one who is offended:
- Is this how young people want the future to look like in Denmark?
- One can only wonder.
- Where is klimaaktivisterne in this time, it is right here in can make a difference, clean up after yourselves, writes Inga N and Kim N must use slightly fewer words:
- The same young people truant from school to go out and demonstrate against the environment....
the Newspaper has spoken with the chairman of the board Lars Rubusch from the association Jump in the Fjord, which tells that the waste problem is greatest when studenterhuerne being shared out:
- Let's just say that there is a tsunami of waste, when we are in the midst of while a student, and it draws itself back, when we are on the other side.
- It is a sin and a shame, he says, and calls for a greater effort from the municipality and encourages the few who leave trash, to clean up after themselves.
And do you think Lene H - also has interfered in the debate on Facebook - so there are actually young people, who can behave properly:
- It's a shame some have to spoil it for others.
My daughter was out there with a group, they had taken a bag with waste, and it was thrown in a trash can as they went home, writes Lene, but what are you thinking?
Morgenbadere clears often up after other guests.
If you are of those who were to empty the bottles and the cans, and smoke cigarettes on the swimming pier and would like to tell why you left the table so uhumsk - so you should very much like to write for this mail.