on Tuesday, it was clear that the former Haugesund-duo Eirik Horneland and Karl Oskar Emberland is employed in Bournemouth.
Horneland takes over the role as head coach, while Emberland is hjelpetrener. Both have signed a toårskontrakt with toppklubben.
Horneland signed a new contract with Haugesund at in november of last year, but choose still to go to Rosenborg. The decision does not fall in good soil in Haugesund, and fotballekspertene and the fans are critical.Skepticism
Eirik Horneland has trained Haugesund since October of 2016. Emberland was hired at the end of the year and stood at Hornelands page the last two years.
Now, it is clear that the duo takes over Rosenborg at 1. February, to skepticism for both the fans and the experts. Rosenborg had created great expectations around the ansettelsesprosessen, where several as a important name for sparkingen of the Bill Ingebrigtsen in the last year.
we Had asked Ivar Koteng 9. last July, about Erik Horneland and Karl Oskar Emberland going to work out RBK next season, so I think he had part of us, " says Morten Pedersen, Dagbladet fotballekspert, which refers to the date Ingebrigtsen was fired.
Pedersen believes the hiring is not at the level Koteng and Rosenborg, and the day after sparkingen of Spoken and Hoftun.
't get me wrong, there is a very good trenerduo and also not a bad choice as the situation was, but all know that Horneland and Emberland was far behind in the queue. And with George Hill in Sarpsborg was in front.
- It provides Koteng a little forklaringsproblem. Employment tells me that Rosenborg may think a little too good about themselves. The club have probably thought it was easier to hire a coach than it really is, " says Pedersen.Bound to the contract
This says Haugesund to TV 2:Confirmed: Eirik Horneland is the new RBK-trainer
yesterday afternoon we received an inquiry from Rosenborg with a desire for a meeting this morning, where it was conducted. Throughout the day, there have been concrete negotiations between the parties. We can see that our last request to the Rosenborg were not answered, but that they instead went out and presented their new coaches, our kontraktsbundne coaches, " says chairman of the board Leiv Helge Kaldheim.
- We feel it is extremely unprofessional and we think one thing in relation to FK Haugesund situation, but there are other clubs in Norway, operates at the same level as us, and that should take this to ponder, when Rosenborg, Norway's largest club dare to act in this way towards us, " says Kaldheim.
Kaldheim confirms that Haugesund have not agreed with Rosenborg about a transition of the Horneland and Emberland. He tells that the dialogue stopped after the Haugesund answered Rosenborgs last bid. The answer must not have been an acceptance of the offer.
- the Day of our portion is used to illuminate the facts and submit Rosenborg the contracts we sitting on our coach. We have felt a need to clarify the situation even clearer for them. We have been of the perception that they may not have been aware of the contracts that Eirik Horneland has signed with the FKH. The last e-mail is not answered by Rosenborg, they have on the contrary chosen to look away from it and go out and present Horneland as their new coach, says Kaldheim to TV 2.Bendtner is the author: - I have been given an opportunity to think to me about the Controversy
Haugesund react to that Rosenborg presents Horneland and Emberland as coaches, when the club not agreed a deal.
Rosenborg clarifies that they have come to terms with the coaches, and a public press conference will be held on Friday. 12. Ivar Koteng said this to the VG:
- It is very nice to have come to terms with the coaches, and we are very satisfied with this solution, " says the chairman of the board, and continues:
- We are not in agreement with Haugesund, but we hope to come to a consensus as fast as possible. We hope to get bought free from the contract within 1. February.
Koteng explains that Horneland and Emberland has a regular employment contract, as the coaches themselves have said up, and if Rosenborg can not buy them out, will the coaches take over the club 1. February. This is not true, according to Haugesund.
Kaldheim says that Horneland and Haugesund do not have any utkjøpsklausul in the contract, as RBKs chairman of the board refers to.
- We have a three year contract with the Horneland as the remaining eleven months of the. It is not possible to terminate a contract that does not make it possible for Horneland to be neither Rosenborg-coach, or trainer for any other than FK Haugesund, unless the any the club has purchased him from the contract, " says Kaldheim.Skrekkscener in Hoppuka Style of play
Ivar Koteng think Rosenborg-fans will be very happy with the football that is being presented to the spring.
It will be Rosenborg football, i.e. high intensity and good physique, which means that we can run attack after attack, says Koteng on NRK news.
Kotengs constant statements about the style of play mean Dagbladet, Morten P is a problem.
- His rhetoric and statements in the many football situations, have a tense bone in this process, believes Pedersen.
Also On fotballekspert is surprised by the choice Rosenborg country.
Rosenborg, the country has a coach that basically was not the first choice. It is surprising that they eventually end up on the Horneland. I realize that some raises her eyebrows and calls it little ambitious, " says Carl Erik Torp, the Norwegian broadcasting corporation NRK.
Jesper Mathiesen think not that Horneland was the highest on the list of current candidates for the job.
- Horneland was never the first choice, but I think they make a good choice when they end up with him, " says fotballeksperten to TV 2.
Still believe TV 2s fotballekspert that Horneland can add good qualities to the club, and believes it will be the end of the couponbook in laguttaket.
One of the problems in Trondheim last season was that some players seemed to have couponbook just because of the name on the jersey, and not what they actually managed. Now is the end of such squad selection, Horneland do not care about how many caps, ligagull or RBK matches you have. He should have a gang that stands 100% behind his way of playing football, " he says.Asked Telenor for help, then the operator suddenly reminded him of what happened 13 years ago