It is day then in Høje-Taastrup. Friday evening held the people behind the 'Strip Ishøj' one of their many biltræf. It took place at the shopping centre City 2's car park in Høje-Taastrup.
The pimpede, tuned and not the least noisy cars has been driven from Industridalen in Ishøj to nabokommunen. But also in Høje-Taastrup is bilentusiasterne unwanted.
It writes the TV 2 Lorry.
racing around on our roads. They are noisy, pollute and expose ordinary people to danger. We will not have in Høje-Taastrup Municipality, so they must look to find another place to be, says the conservative mayor, Michael Ziegler, to TV 2 Lorry.
- We have already two years ago, from Høje-Taastrup Municipality side, suggested that the police had more tools. For example, hidden stærekasser, so over the course of a night can get written many fines, and perhaps also the opportunity, if you are running vanvidskørsel - that is, that which is totally beyond a normal human's capacity to comprehend - that you then have to have the ability to confiscate their girlfriend is a possession, namely their vehicle.
- I fear that we are going to hang up on them over the summer (the Strip, Ishøj, denmark, ed.), so very many of our citizens have ruined their evenings. And, incidentally, also gets impaired their security. But my wish is that we will have chased them completely out of our police, and with time we get their activity of the slain. You do not have a requirement to run the race, just because you have invested a lot of money in a vehicle, " says Michael Ziegler.
Also in City 2 is getting pretty tired of the unwanted and rather inconsiderate guests.
- It is a big mess, says Thomas Lüscher, Center Director at City 2, to TV 2 Lorry.
- We have even tried to contact them (Strip Ishøj. ed.), for they do not have the right to be here. It is a private car park, and when there is broken glass, bottles and other waste, so does it bother our guests.
It is not the first time that the Strip Ishøj, which can drag on for 5,000 guests in one evening, held meeting on the centre's car park
- We have before had to run out with a fejevogn at four o'clock in the morning to clean up after them, so that the square can be ready for customers, and so generate it also our neighbours", says Thomas Lüscher.
Strip Ishøj is controlled by anonymous individuals, and it is therefore difficult for the police and the municipality to communicate with the bilglade træfarrangører.
But one thing is for sure, Høje-Taastrup Municipality will not provide for a legal path to træfgæsterne.
- There are two problems about it. This one is driving to the track. We have also seen with the activities of Ishøj, that it has given the racket and race on the roads there, says Michael Ziegler.
- The second problem is that it (a lawful course, red.) you can simply do not establish in the metropolitan area. I was inside for a couple of years ago and read the EIA statement on the runway, which is established in Jutland. I could see that it would be quite impossible to establish such a course in the metropolitan area, because you would inevitably end up in a situation where fixed habitation would be exposed to unreasonable levels of noise, which, of course, we can't allow.
- So it can't be done in the metropolitan area. We are too densely populated. We can not give them a course. And we come not to provide courses to the people who can not behave properly, round off the Michael Ziegler.
Up to Friday's biltræft in Høje-Taastrup was 67 drivers blitzet to run strong. 12 of them can look forward to a cut in the licence, while two will get a suspension of their driving licence, informs, Copenhagen is Ranked the Police to TV 2 Lorry.