- In has failed.
this was the final rant from Thomas Culture in Friday's 'X Factor', where he sent Patrick Smith out of the program
In the same moment he sent a verbal mess in the direction of Oh Land and Lars famous and best-selling, which he attacks in order to have failed because they neither had managed to redeem Patrick Smith or the girl group Echo.
- I want to throw you all out. Including the two of you, it sounded from the Culture directed to Oh Land and the famous and best-selling.
As Extra the Blade met the two judges at the press conference after the program, they take the criticism from the seasoned Culture quite, quite quiet.
- I do not take it so heavily. I respect Thomas, but not so much that I take the rant seriously. He is a showman, he's doing tv, and he gets some cheap points, because he talks at a time when we can't answer. Most of all, I think it is just fun, " says Lars famous and best-selling who does not believe the attack is narrated.
- Absolutely not. I think I have given it everything I had, and I'm insanely proud of the work we've done.
famous and best-selling send at the same time a suppository to return to the Thomas Culture.
I just think he is tired of Gina blurted out finally. If he had redeemed Gina, had she still been here.
As Extra the Blade confronts, Oh Land, with the Quality of the opinions, she is equally clear in the saliva, as famous and best-selling.
- When they are very aggressive rants begin, so I stand a little bit. I agree with him (Culture, red.) on the way, that it is an artist - or artists responsibility to find themselves on a stage. So far I can go.
- He says, that both you and famous and best-selling have failed in that your artists perform best when they are in the danger zone, where In have no impact on the sangvalget?
- It's easy enough to say such things in a situation where you can't be modargumenteret, and where there are some poor people and waiting up on the stage, that they may be thrown out, " says Oh Land, and continues.
- I think that maybe it is an unfair point to say such a thing, for it could well have been a discussion, but I think neither me or Lars would welcome those who stood up on the stage.
Film, tv & radio - 22. mar. 2019 - at. 22:07 Culture made the choice: I want to throw you all out
- But have the Culture right in his criticism?
- That we have failed? No, are you crazy. Shut up, that has been taken care of them, I can say with 100 percent ro, said Oh Land.