Alpinlandslagets teknikktrener Stefan Kornberger gave up on the day after a conflict with the olympic skier Henrik Kristoffersen (24).
This came as a surprise to many in the alpinmiljøet, and many of the other guys on the teknikklaget was very surprised and disappointed over the demise.
As the Newspaper wrote yesterday, stopped Kornberger before the launders in Kitzbühel in January. Kristoffersen shall among other things have required to get training more on their own terms, and in the course of the season, it became too much for Kornberger, which didn't have any other option than to give up.
Thus suddenly became the Norwegian teknikklaget without a head coach in the alpine ski world CHAMPIONSHIPS in the Swedish Vein. According to the Kristoffersens teammate Rasmus Windingstad (25), it was less lucky for the athletes who were affected.
I can confirm that what is written in the media votes, says Windingstad to NRK.
- It is problematic and sin when we lose teknikktreneren for the whole team. He is a good man, and it affected us, of course, up against the world cup in Åre. When it was less individualization in the run. Fortunately, we have a terribly good team, so we solved it in a good way, " says Windingstad on to harmless.
olympic skier Jonathan Nordbotten also says to NRK that it was not optimal that Kornberger disappeared right before the main race.Are you Norway's largest langrennsekspert? 20 000 in the pot Asked requirements
During the world cup, Henrik Kristoffersen constantly come up with new drip that something is wrong in the national team. He thanks for example, many affiliates without about the national team and his teammates directly after storslalåmgullet, and said that the gold was against all odds
the Newspaper know, as it was written yesterday, Kristoffersen, among other things, required to get the train more alone and at other times than the rest of the teknikklaget this season, and that this has led to the unrest and division in the Norwegian national team.
Alpintrener Christian Mitter bedyrer that it is important to build a team, at the same time as the best will receive a good trivselsmiljø.
- I will give enerne as good environment as possible, but for us, it is also important to build a team. Rasmus Windingstad and Sebastian Foss Solevåg is not width, they have shown through the world cup that they are, and fighting amongst the 10-15 best in the world. We must try to build a team, stand together and be better together, " says Mitter to the Newspaper.CONFLICT: Henrik Kristoffersen. Photo: Cornelius Poppe / NTB scanpix Show more
- do you Feel that Kristoffersen will be there per date?
"We have some challenges, but I feel that he is interested to be with and help," says Mitter, before he confirms that Kristoffersen will have training more on their own terms.
- we can always adapt and talk about, but grunnverdiene we stand for is that we shall be together better. What have we inherited from the 90s, and we have to just take care of.
- How did the other athletes react?
It has been a challenge, but it is not something we cannot solve. We try to be professional and open solutions, " says Mitter.Correct
on Sunday evening confirmed Stefan Kornberger that Henrik Kristoffersen was the reason he stopped.
It has been a challenge to communicate with Kristoffersen. I heard what Christian Mitter said that it was due to a disagreement with Kristoffersen, and I can confirm. So it is correct, he says to NRK.
Dagbladet was also in contact with Kornberger Sunday.
Henrik Kristoffersen took including his first world cup gold in his career when he went to the top in storslalåmrennet in the Oar.This is Henrik's fault