ODENSE, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): Andreas Skov Olsen was almost absolutely sure, that the victory, three points and a serious attack on the bronze, and Europe was consummated, when he is in the 87. minutes brought FCN at 2-0 in Odense.
How came it not to go, and the young bombs have the terrible, as he is tired as a teen almost doing a Fosbury-flop down in a læderlignende sofa in the " press room after the match.
- It is terrible. This feeling is the worst to be a football player. We just need to be better down in the back, we need to clear it and pull the time up in the corners. It is the unsafe one, what we do.
- It is quite terrible! It is a big mavepuster. We are ahead 2-0, lacking five minutes, and then we can't keep it. So, it becomes damn difficult. Three points would really have the sample tempered in the hunt for the OB and Esbjerg, so it is really frustrating.
Andreas Skov Olsen is this season's big revelation in the FCN. Photo: Ole Steen
- Now we have tried to lose points in overtime sometimes, and you can say, it's too bad we haven't learned of it. But now we must try again – we must try to stop being so nervous, when missing a few minutes. We must learn to be cold.
- Now waiting for FCK, and they don't like to play up with you....
Haha, yes they complain always of kunstbanen. We must go for the win there, we certainly need three points. When you receive such an experience as today, it is always nice that there is a battle again in a few days. Right now is the really hard to swallow, it will be a long drive home!
head Coach Flemming Pedersen:
- It is clear, that when you score to 2-0 in the 87. minutes and only get a draw, then there is a sense of great disappointment. Is how it is.
- What goes wrong?
- Well, we come to enjoy ourselves already, we are going to come in front 1-0. The boys will really want to win, and goals change matches. OB to invest some more, it becomes a more wild and open game, and there are situations we must take better care of. We come often to play with blinders on and going a little too fast. It is not because it has not happened before.
- Three points could have sent you near the bronze, and Europe!
- exactly. It was also this which was posted up to today. We were on the train, but before today, we had played 13 matches against top 5 teams and picked up seven draws and six defeats, so we have not beaten a top 5 team yet. It is still the goal for the next six matches, says Flemming Pedersen.
- This is hard physically, because we have a day less than FC Copenhagen, and it is even harder mentally, so it will be a huge challenge to get on top of again. The challenge we must of course take the positive up and use as motivation, but we are really challenged now.
FCN-FCK 2-2 (10/3-19)
FCN-FCK 0-0 (21/5-18)
FCN-FCK 3-0 (27/8-17)
FCN-FCK 1-1 (5/5-17)
FCN-FCK 1-1 (26/2-17)
FCN-FCK 2-0 (20/3-16)
FCN-FCK 0-0 (9/11-14)
FCN-FCK 1-0 (27/4-14)
FCN-FCK 2-2 (11/8-13)
FCN-FCK 2-3 (15/4-13)
the FCM-FCK 3-1 (16/9-18)
the FCM-FCK 3-2 (9/4-18)
the FCM-FCK 3-1 (18/2-18)
the FCM-FCK 3-2 (17/5-17)
the FCM-FCK 1-3 (30/10-16)read more Close
FC Copenhagen - 19. apr. 2019 - at. 07:06 Ro, ^: Skrækbane waiting