It was missed the equipment, a missbedömd free-kick and further goals that are not looked otagbart out. AIK goalkeeper Oscar Linnér had every reason to be dissatisfied with both his and the team's effort at the New Ullevi stadium.
He stands outside the locker room and tries to analyze why most of the things went wrong in the league stormatchen.
– It is quite easy to conclude that this was a day where nothing sued either for me or AIK. We had a bad day, both as a collective and individuals. We were run over, I think everyone loses their match in the match, even I, said the Linnet.
in the first half when he in the final minutes let Giorgi Kharaishvilis markkrypare to the free kick from long range to post. Linnet put two players in the wall, but Jack Lahne and Tarik Elyounussi went apart.
– They take the decision they think is right, but the wall disappears and he can press down at the first post. I do not blame anyone, but get to see what I could have done better, " said the Linnet, who thought that he could have acted better even on the 2-0-goal by Patrik Karlsson Langemyr.
He also noted that he twice got to see Per Karlsson act saving angel when the target was the devoted thing, and that it comes to accept that there are fotbollskvällar you must try to forget.
– It is important that we not bury us after this. We must see what we can learn from this and do not dig the pit deeper, " said the Linnet.
was deeply disappointed at the bet, and laid the responsibility on himself.
– It is only to turn against himself as head coach. It may not look like this, " said Norling and held his offensively balanced lineup did not work.
Henok Goitom was one of the many AIK:are not came somewhere towards the young IFK Göteborg, where August Erlingmark, Giorgi Kharaishvili and Patrik Karlsson Lagemyr dominated in the middle.
"We need to get into the presspelet, otherwise, IFK Göteborg to look like Barcelona," said Goitom, who took his trainer in defense.
"I understand Richard, but we helped him really not give a damn," said Goitom.
it was more cheerful miner. Third straight hemmasegern, the third home match with three goals ahead and the third success at the New Ullevi stadium, where the team is referred as the hybridgräset at Gamla Ullevi, is not playable.
– Sometimes you need not say so much. Tonight was one of those night, said the in the year before, questioned the coach Poya Asbaghi.
– In any way, this is the best game since I came here, said Asbaghi, who argued that one reason his team has been so much better is that several of the young players got a seasonal routine in the allsvenskan.
" It will be difficult. On the other hand, it is right nice to be able to say that we are undefeated at this stage.
IFK continues to surprise and to convince
Betting on the minor players reviewed