used as a missile against a linjedommer interrupted briefly Monday's superligakamp between Vendsyssel FF and FC Midtjylland.
After a 35-minute game of the showdown in Hjørring was thrown an object towards the linjedommeren Henrik Hansen from the udebaneafsnit, where the FCM-the spectators sat.
And now the perpetrator is found on the videomaterialet from the Hjørring Stadium, informs the FCM on the club's website:
- the Shooter is identified via overvågningsbilleder, and FC Midtjylland is now in full swing with a thorough investigation, before the club returned further out.
- in Addition, the matter is handed over to the police, and FC Midtjylland is together with the club's total fanmiljø agree that one should not be allowed to ruin it for the many.
the FCM indicating that the club 'deplores' the incident.
- A fan from udebaneafsnittet threw an object against the one linjedommer, which was hit in the head.
- Fortunately there was nothing serious with linjedommeren, which could continue for the rest of the purge.
- FC Midtjyllands security team worked subsequent quickly and effectively together with sikkerhedsstaben at Vendsyssel FF, says the FCM.
The Police indicate to the tvmidtvest.dk, that it was a can of snus that hit linjedommeren - and to the officials at the stadium after the incident, to appoint a 18-year-old man from Ikon as the culprit.
We have charged him for violation of the ordensbekendtgørelsen. He refused and pleaded guilty and did not want to comment, saying the police vagtchef.
Jens and go to sleep, who judged the fight, was told that he would report the incident to the Dansk Boldspil-Union (DBU), then the matter can get a sequel.
FCM won in addition, the match with 1-0 on a goal by the stopper Kian Hansen.
Sports and Games Superløn and-luxury-life: Came home to Denmark's Series A-mate