- History is humanity, democracy and solidarity. I have heard about and experienced through my relationships with very many danes.
- If the history is what I have heard and experienced, so are the new laws in immigration matters, which comes in the budget of 2019, not Danish.
so begins Rahima A, who came to Denmark three years ago with his parents and now goes on the HTX-board at Herningsholm Vocational school, a letter to the editor to the nation! the
Rahima is a kurd from Syria and has written the book 'the olive branch about the war in Syria, and she has previously written about why the people of Syria can find on that journey home - and why they are not there.
- I hear some politicians and danes who are against refugees and immigrants, to justify the unjust decisions and laws of aliens policy, that there are many criminals among foreigners.
- I agree that the man should be integrated and show respect for the country you have come to, and if you don't do it, then you must be punished.
- But I just don't understand why all the refugees shall be subjected to the inhumane laws and decisions, just because there are some refugees who have made crime here in the country.
- I do not understand why that should be spoken of the criminal aliens, each times spoken about the refugees ' fates. The criminal refugees represent only a very small part of the refugees here in the country.
- It is not right that the DF and other politicians are using the case of the criminal aliens in order to get people's support for the undemocratic and inhumane decisions and laws, which also affects the aliens, which are within the framework of the law.
- Refugees are people, just like everyone else.
- They have been exposed to war and injustice, as when the danes were subjected to injustices during the second world war.
They fled to Europe, like the danes fled to Sweden because of the war.
- If history means humanity and democracy, then it is that all refugees are exposed to injustices because of individual errors, not Danish, and to accept the budget for 2019 is un-Danish courage, ends Rahima A its letter, but what do you say?