When Thomas Gravesen on Wednesday night Czech slipseknuden for the last time and screws ekspertsmilet on which Discovery-expert in the Park, it should at the same time have been the opportunity to get to meet an old ’friend’ from the time as the galáctico of Real Madrid.
the 36-year-old Robinho has become a man who starts from the bench, when Istanbul Basaksehir play. But on Wednesday evening he starts not from the pit lane. Samba-dribleren has gone home to Brazil, joins head coach Okan Buruk.
14 years ago bumping the dane and the brazilian is very much together during a training camp in Austria, where the Sexton did the brazilian with a solid tackle, after which the then-22-year-old Robinho struck vejlenseren – and from there it was pretty close, to a few of the peaks in the alps, was the crash in the gravel...
It is just about exactly 14 years ago now, there was a man named Robinho – and then there was one, there was a...
- Thomas, haha.
What was it now?
- The story is told a few thousand times. We had a few controversies to training at a camp in Austria, and the sort is that the of all workouts. It was good, he was fast!
So you are not reaching him...
- Yes, so I'm not caught up with him, haha.
the Speed seems to be intact...
I saw him against FCK in the first battle, where he has a good attempt, and he still looks quick out. I hope he still is, if we meet...
Had something special running the two of you?
- NO! It was only the one training there. Otherwise we used the fact lots of time together, because he and all the other brazilians jo arranged for both singing and music. They played on instruments and sang in the locker room, where they were mood-cannons. It was only the one day, we smoke at each other's throats.
You had perhaps even welcomed you to greet him?
- Yes. But even if he was, would UEFA's restrictions might have prevented us to meet, " says Thomas Gravesen.
The vejlensiske galáctico came in 2006 with the subsequent training and promotion-tour to the UNITED states. Graverens days in Real Madrid were running out, and we went to Celtic in Scotland, where he got to play against just FCK in the Champions League.
Thomas Gravesen think on the FCK-victory and a fun match in the quarterfinals against Manchester United. Photo: Ernst van Norde
the Sexton believe in the copenhagen success:
- the Match could be season-defining for FCK, if they go on to meet Manchester United in the quarter finals, well then it's to overshadow everything. So yes! They win, then it becomes a watershed.
- Lose the... I do not Think it makes a big difference, for it has been a season where the FCK has been hit by many injuries and been through a big program.
You do not believe that the Basaksehir is so impressive, even though they just won the championship in Turkey?
- No, I think not. They have been in a good rhythm, but the last few matches they have lost, who have gone many goals on them and they have also not been very good at stamford bridge. FC Copenhagen have the ability to hit a more cold, cynical and more european style, so there are good opportunities, says the Discovery-the expert.
See also: Stale put the lid on: Can get a statue
See also: Complaints about the spritnyt Danish stadium: - Looks like crap
See also: Ståles FCK-trump: - Are you ready!?