It was not a categorical rejection, but it was the closest one comes, as Bo Rygaard, the other day gave the interview about Aldo Petersen. The president of the Park Sport & Entertainment (PSE) made it clear that Petersen was not at the top of the list of people they call if they need new investors.
- I will say that integrity in business is absolutely essential. If any - in relation to the code we have - do not behave in a way that we think is appropriate, so you don't get first in the queue. It does not do that, said the Rygaard to B. T.
He added that if he were to use a second opinion, then it should be from some, as he has confidence and who have the 'proper judgment', Not people, 'that just run around and talk in the press';.
Aldo Petersen, had first written an op-ed in the new iphone ... and given the interview in the same context. Later tinted he also appears on the Canal 9 with the same message: the FC Copenhagen and the PSE is challenged, partly by the clubs in other small and medium-sized countries, partly by the coronakrisens economic consequences.
Therefore, they must soon use the new investments of several hundred million, if they want to maintain their position in the Danish and european football.
The former investor in both FCK and Brøndby maintains that it was precisely in order to focus on the challenges he saw. Not with underlying motives, even if he is a year and a half ago was part of an investor group, which offered to buy into the company behind FCK.
- It was a post. My background for this is that I want it to go as well as possible for FCK. I also want it to go as well as possible for Brøndby. And I want to first and foremost, that it must go as well as possible for the Danish football. So it is with being shot in the shoes, if they have their own motives, or that it will come back and invest in the other club, it is quite away, says Aldo Petersen for advice.dk.
The last refers to the Economic Ugebrev also in the weekend wrote that Petersen had engaged in dialogue with Jan Bech Andersen, to invest in Brøndby IF once again. It rejected both on Monday.
Aldo Petersen regret that Bo Rygaard in the B. T.-the interview did not relate then to the content of his op-ed, but talk more about Aldo Petersen.
-I don't know what he actually suggests. What I wrote in the op-ed piece, is that I hope the existing owners have a proper plan for how to further develop the FCK and the Park. And the hope I still. With it, I know about football: the Park is facing some challenges, and those must of course be taken care of. I have never said that, the existing shareholders are not able to. Of course, they are able to do so. I just have not heard about it. I think not, football-Denmark has heard about it, he says.
- Now we are in a situation where you both have the challenges that you have had, and so you are further challenged by the whole of the coronavirus situation. It can make football a bit more difficult to operate in small and medium-sized countries.
the PSE-the president's broadside on the integrity and judgement goes Petersen not so much in.
- He must think about me exactly what he wants to do. I have made a contribution to the debate. It can choose to ignore, and it can choose to comment on. You can also choose to imply different things, and cases. I can't mix me in, he says.
- My opinion is not based on that, now I would like to shake the tray a little bit. It was an offer, which we gave the PSE in the state of '19. It is a year and a half ago. We don't have something lying in the tray. We are not ready to come up with a new bud or anything. It was an opinion piece, and if you are not ready to have a debate about something in Denmark... It must be their attitude to things.
The investor group, as Aldo Petersen was a part of, consisted, among other things afinvesteringsfonden Fortress, as has Aston Villa-owner Wes Edens in the lead. They began their dialogue with the Employees ' Dyrtidsfond, which at the time was a major shareholder in PSE.
instead sold Employee Dyrtidsfond its share to Lars Seier Christensen (22,55%), which thus became the new major shareholder, and Erik Skjærbæk, who thus came to sit with 29,8 percent.
See also: Tragedy in Spain: the 17-year-old talent drowned
Italian football - 21. jun. 2020 - pm. 08:01 Club in the face of adversity: Used completely the wrong image.
the Spanish football 20. jun. 2020 - pm. 13:43 Braithwaite responds to skeptical Laudrup
Sports and Games Should it be red?
Sports and Games Troels Bech: - Who the hell can live with it?