After the shooting down of a satellite by India, the U.S. space Agency Nasa sees the ISS International space station in danger. India had tested last Wednesday, an Anti-satellite rocket and a satellite is destroyed. According to Nasa data, it shattered into at least 400 parts.
had increased The risk that the ISS conflict, small parts, scrap, for a period of ten days by 44 percent, said Nasa chief Jim bride Stine. In the longer term, the space debris will disappear.
The satellite was destroyed in a relatively low altitude, well below the ISS. Nevertheless, a minimum of 24 scrap metal had been above the top of the space station being tracked. A total of 60 parts were large enough to be able to track, explained the bride Stine. He called the action of India "terrible" and "unacceptable". "This type of activity is the future of manned space travel not compatible."
The Indian Prime Minister Narendra modi had said after India's Test in a televised address to the Nation, India was now, after the US, Russia and China - the only other countries that Anti-satellite weapons have been used - the fourth big power in All. It had been ensured that no space debris generated, it was from the Indian foreign Ministry.
The German Astronaut Matthias Maurer has criticised India's Test sharp. "A satellite shoot down, to prove that it is a world power room, shows not only that it is," he wrote on Twitter. "No responsible space power contributes voluntarily to the creation of space junk!"