The dog, which in the meantime the name Rubia Esperanza was called “Blond hope”, was in the centre of San Lorenzo in Paraguay approached by a group of children with a firecracker. The children had the fuse on the fireworks already lit when the dog, who probably wanted to play, life-threatening toys in the mouth took. A few seconds later, exploded the firecracker, which the blood began to flow.
Dog runs horrific injuries after children's fireworks display at the mouth stitches
Animals In San Lorenzo in Paraguay is a street dog become a victim of horrific cruelty. According to local media discontinue some children a firecracker in the
30 December 2018 Sunday 07:00 - 16 reads.