Thinking the same thing.
- If you can bike there, then you can also make a race every other year.
And yes, as some write, it is a highway, but well, then it must be the will also be closed for the bike race.
- When one says a must also say b.
How to write Svend L in one of the comments that are written on the SN.dks Facebook-profile on that Bridge - now that the Tour de France-the field has been allowed to cycle over in 2021 - also can lay the asphalt for a fun run:
- a few hours every two years is surely not a problem.
- And it must also give a little in the treasury to run or cycle across. We motorists pay the expensive to get over, writes Karla G in his comment, and Yvonne F writes:
- very Nice. You can't now, where the Tour de France is allowed. It can easily be done by the one track is blocked and the road over therefore do not need to be crippled, it should then be kiggekøer, but it can runners not to do.
Jacob Jensen, mp and member of the Region of Zealand, believes that a broløb - which was during the last time in 2017 - can be anything:
- If you advertise such an event in good time and wind it carefully with a closure, which only lasts for a few hours, so there should be an opportunity to make a Broløb again, says Jacob Jensen, sn.dk, but even though there are several who would like to have broløbet back, so there are even more who will not:
- There are so many other places they can run.
- Does it need to be a main artery that should be stunned by the self-exercisers, writes Anders B in a comment, there has got 8 likes, and Line D that have gotten 11 likes - use even fewer words in its argument:
- It is something nonsense, it is a highway.