It has been more than four months since the election, but now everything is pointing to that Sweden gets a new prime minister on Friday. The left has, after hard internal discussions come to the conclusion that you should release the S-leader Stefan Löfven in Friday's statsministeromröstning. But there is an acceptance that takes place on certain conditions.
– the Left party will abstain in the statsministeromröstningen on Friday. But we abstain with a misstroendelöfte. Stefan Löfven can take office as prime minister, but misstroendelöftet means that it becomes a term of office then he needs to respect our red lines", says Jonas Sjöstedt.
Löfvenregeringen not go forward with the proposals for the free rents in new construction, or deterioration in the labour law that are written in the agreement made between the social democrats, the Centre party, the Liberals and the Greens. V wanted at any time that the proposals would completely be deleted.
– I and V have requested that the parts on the market rents and the erosion of labour law will be lifted out of the agreement. On it we have a blank ' no 'as the answer," says Jonas Sjöstedt.
Read more: the President nominates industrialized
He notes that the Left party, in practice, will be vågmästare in the parliament during the next term of office, and therefore has the power to stop the proposals which the government are putting forward. Therefore, the government will live under the threat of a no-confidence vote if it persists in degrading labour, and dropping the rents in new construction, according to Sjöstedt.
– If the new government presented the agreements on proposals for market rents, or the attack on job security through the law, we will vote to allocate Stefan Löfven. We will in such a low act for a misstroendevotering, " says Jonas Sjöstedt, who expects that both the Moderates, the Christian democrats and The sweden democrats will get behind such a vote of no confidence.
– In practice, we set him faced with the choice: withdraw the bill or go to new elections, " says Sjöstedt.Jonas Sjöstedt (V). Photo: Lisa Mattisson
had Left angered at the wording in the deal made between S, C, L, and MP: ”This agreement means that the Party will not have influence over the direction of policy in Sweden during the coming term of office.” According to Jonas Sjöstedt, has he received guarantees from Stefan Löfven that the wording does not mean that V should be without influence.
" We have ensured that if Stefan Löfven to form a government so will the Left party to have a political influence during the coming term of office. V and S have made an agreement that, in practice, has put this clause out of the game, " says Jonas Sjöstedt, and continues:
– Stefan Löfven has also promised that if he gets to form a government, so he will defend the jämlikhetsrefomer that V got through in the last parliament. He has also promised that the reforms which disappeared in the högerbudgeten to be re-instated. We expect that it will happen.
Read more: video: is ready to be prime minister