Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

The survivor of the boat ‘toy’ naufragada in Cádiz said that some have died for lack of food

Came out from among the waves of a raging sea of those that makes no distinctions. In its 17 years, Aime —not her real name— touched Spanish soil last Monday, in the midst of the storm that shook the beach of El Palmar, in Vejer (Cádiz). But nothing was as promised to those who charged for boarding an inflatable toy without a motor. There were ten in a journey which lasted, without food, and drift, for more than three days. Now, Aimé is the only survivor of a tragedy, “dante”, to the judgment of one of the civil guards has known his testimony. Meanwhile, the Atlantic has already returned the corpse of one of their peers, and eight more are still missing.

MORE INFORMATION Two dead in a boat on the coast of Malaga Rescued 15 migrants in the same area of Barbate in the one that capsized a boat Story of two shipwrecked

Dehydrated and on the brink of starvation, the young man is recovering in the Intensive Care Unit of the Hospital of Puerto Real, where it is entered since Monday, when he managed to get himself up, though harsh penalties to the beach. “I was very wrong, he came almost without clothes. He already looked dead,” says Marie Pierre, one of the people that aided the teen, nothing more to get. The woman saw how, among the waves, Aime managed to reach the shore, barely. Five metres of him, appeared the tiny toy she had made the trip.

On his tour through Europe, Pierre, of belgian origin, came some days ago to the paradise beach of El Palmar. Looking for tranquility and scenery, but it has been found with the horror narrated in the first person by the mouth of Aime. Since that will aided for the first time Monday, has already visited on two occasions in the ICU of the hospital. The last, on the noon of this same Wednesday, he has joined a family of The Palmar who also helped the young man on the beach and today he has brought some clothes.

“I Want to give you support, since he has no family here to help,” says Pierre. In that consolation, the belgian has been able to Holiganbet know the hard details of a journey that began around Thursday or Friday of last week, at a point on the north coast of Morocco. The young man, who claims to be close to the age of 18 and be natural Guinea, ensures that both he and his brother paid an amount that has not transpired to be able to embark. The organization with which he ended the trip illegal, he promised that the trip would be short and that would go in a boat motor.

however, when they reached the moroccan coast, they found a small craft of toy that would be ten people crammed. As a traction, a stick that did the times of rowing. “Whoever did this knows who sent them to die,” says the civil guard also has interviewed with the guy. Pierre adds: “they were told that the road was going to be short not to bore or food.”

Soon the journey was complicated and became a torment of between three and four days adrift. “Without food, began to die. The brother of the boy died in their arms”, explains the agent. In desperation, the Aime came to drink sea water. When she was about to give account, the young man was alone, with hardly any forces and in the midst of a strong gale, although already very close to the shore.

the story of The horror of Aime began to be confirmed the afternoon of this past Tuesday, with the recovery of the first body of a woman of about 20 or 30 years, just in the same area that he got. This Wednesday morning, the young man has confirmed that this was one of the companions who traveled with him in the boat. The Guardia Civil has remained throughout the day a device search by sea and land, of time, has not yielded more results.

The corpses that arrive will be added to the dire list of tragedies in the Strait that has already accumulated 620 dead, according to the International Organization for Migration. When still waiting at various morgues in the province, the bodies of the 23 moroccans who died in the boat naufragada the 5 of November in Barbate, on the beach of los Corrales de Chipiona, the Guardia Civil has confirmed a corpse, a man of moroccan origin who rises to 25 the final number of deaths.

“Today we finished the device location of those missing and today we had to start another one with the eight of this new collapse,” he acknowledged with resignation the agent. While seeking, on the beach of El Palmar even continue the air chambers of tires that did the times of tenuous lifeline of this new journey is spoiled. This morning, one of them was hung from the rearview mirror of the van of Marie Pierre. “I still have the image of what I saw. It is very strong,” ditch the girl in a concerned voice.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.