Police renting an apartment on the ground floor of an apartment block on West Street in the centre of Hultsfred. There was some drama on Sunday morning when a candle in a service that, apparently, was not extinguished when the last man or woman left the premises.
drew the attention of a neighbor that it blazed in one of the station's window into the courtyard. The rescue service was alerted, after which two fire engines and an ambulance arrived at the scene.
Brandbekämparna found for good to fönstervägen to enter in the premises and the staff where the flames raged.
– Two large fire trucks were here and also the ambulance. A window shattered and then got the firemen out a table that's light enough was on, tells a accommodation in the house for the DN, which says that the house is called ”police station” fixed it in the first place is an apartment building.
the Fire department confirms that a table in the police lunch room was involved, that the light was on, and that it was close to the kindle when the firemen came into the room. It burned then, in the materials around the table.
söndagsförmiddag for a number of Hultsfredsbor. And sure, it could have ended badly if not the fire had been discovered by this neighbor, thinking DN's source.
the Fire had not självslocknat, so the neighbor saved us from a fire, with damage that could become big, certify Ulf Bowein, räddningschef in store in Hultsfred interviewed by P4 Kalmar.
Who forgot to extinguish the light remains unknown, some ashamed, the police has not been seen to. The idea that it was an order of guardians, because the incident attracted at a police station, is still close at hand.
" and it will be now for the police to investigate what happened inside the police station at the time when a service ended up in the center of a fire.
"Yes, an internal inquiry into allmänfarlig negligence will be established," Kim says Hild, presstalesperson at the police South Region.