Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

The international staff evacuated from Libya

the Situation in the country has worsened in recent days when general Haftar with his militia, the Libyan national army (LNA) to continue towards Tripoli, where the UN-recognised government has its seat. The message on the flygräden: on LNA's Facebook page.

According to figures from the government during the Sunday night 21 people have died and 27 people have been injured in the fighting, writes the BBC. LNA reports that the 14 soldiers have lost their lives.

Haftars forces the city of Gharyan five miles south of the capital, Tripoli, after a battle with government forces. During Saturday claimed the LNA that they have taken full control of Tripoli international airport, 34 kilometers south of the city.

at the same time announcing the government forces a counter-offensive to defend the city, an operation that according to Reuters, referred to as the ”Volcano of anger”. The spokesperson Mohamed Gnounou say that the counter offensive is to ”clear all the libyan cities of attackers and illegal forces”.

A resident in Tripoli, said for Reuters during the Sunday evening that the LNA has been moving north from the airport, and now find themselves just over a mile from the city centre.

António Guterres was in Libya on Friday to talk with Khalid Haftar, and the security council demanded later that the warlord ceased his rampage against Tripoli. The UN asked during the Sunday also the parties on a two-hour-long truce in order to evacuate the wounded out of the city, but so far they have not received any sympathy.

the Security council also warned that those responsible for a possible civil war will be held accountable.

a number of international peace-keepers parts of their staff, including the relocated, the indian authorities in their efforts in Libya to Tunisia because ”the situation in Libya suddenly deteriorate,” said India's foreign minister Sushma Swaraj to the BBC.

Also, U.S. Afrikakommando have because of the ”increased concern” announced that they have evacuated parts of their strength who are in Libya, according to the U.S. armed forces, which, however, does not indicate how many soldiers who left the country.

Fayez al-Sarraj has accused Haftar to have betrayed him, and warns of ”a war without a winner”.

General Haftar has said his troops will not stop until they have defeated ”terrorism”, but says that they will conquer Tripoli peacefully.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.
kartal escort izmir escort izmir escort gaziantep escort kayseri escort kayseri escort kayseri escort kayseri escort türk ifşa bursa escort antalya escort bodrum escort gebze escort alanya escort mersin escort samsun escort kayseri escort konya escort gaziantep escort adana escort izmir escort eskisehir escort izmit escort kocaeli escort kusadasi escort istanbul escort kartal escort pendik escort escort istanbul