the Centre's parliamentary group met this afternoon to discuss the Postal dispute on new developments.
the Party's district leaders of the majority does not want to give advice to mps on how the situation should proceed. In many circles the issue is not "broader kammarien in" yet been even discussed.
a Large part of the Contempt inquiry of those surveyed district leaders hope, however, government cooperation will continue. This was told nine precinct. Three is not taken at this stage position.
Yle goal 12 the center of the district director. Total party has 20 district organization.
in a Clearer way forward for talks on the North-east district chairman of the Johan Ylitalo .
– I Hope that the government could continue to act, the government program is the size of the Finnish program, Ylitalo said.
on the Same line is in Southwest Finland.
– for Us it is most important that the government remains operational and we will be able to comply with the good government programs, which in the summer was agreed. If it seems that the government does not remain operational, so then need to draw conclusions, tell the centre of Southwest Finland, the district president of Satu Simelius .more Information needed
for further explanations and information about the whole saga, I need all district leaders.
Etelä-Häme district operations director of Juha Iso-Aho noted events have weakened the confidence of the prime minister.
– will require clearing. Antti Rinne the occurrence of no confidence attracted, Iso-Aho says.
at the Same Iso–Aho, however, assure you that the people on the ground rely on the party leadership to be able to take care of it.Confidence on the Slopes frays
the Prime minister's confidence about the disappearance also speaks of South-Häme district president of Johanna Häggman .
– the Prime minister has talked about between the board at the entrance without authorization from the government. It has brought distrust of the prime minister, no government, Häggman concludes.
the Government could very well continue in the same configuration and the same software, although the prime minister would change, he continued.
Päijät-Häme district vice-president of eeva kaisa grove salon-Lönnberg to say more directly that the SDP should consider internal to the Slope position.
– I think, Personally, that the social democrats might think their party inside it, that is the prime minister Antti Rinne capable of continuing in office.
the Pirkanmaa district vice-president of Heidi Tanhua noted that the government can continue despite the prime minister might be replaced. According to him, it has worked before.
– Table cleaned. Can be a new beginning, when [Sirpa] Paatero already sacrificed, and the slope of the situation is this, so to clarify the situation. Out of the prime minister exchanging. The new prime minister the person is not discussed, so long not to be, Tanhua said.Subscribe Yle newsletters!
Get Overeating the best content straight to your inbox! Order as many letters as you want!Proceed to order