professor of education and health professionals have criticized open-class status in their restlessness due. Yle reported yesterday, that of open learning environments is evaluated as one factor to increase primary school children's difficulty with concentration and neuropsychiatric symptoms.
the Walls abandon and open the classroom to the transition to the background is one of emphasis, that the new curriculum emphasises, said board of education learning environment of an expert, yliarkkitehti Reino kill-term .
– School is no longer in the corridor and classrooms, but all of the rooms are interconnecting learning spaces. The idea is that the learning environment will slip inside each other.
the New learning environment of the design requires yliarkkit have time to think of the school culture reflection of whether it's new construction or old renovation of. Information about how the school building can be as well as possible learning support needs according to him to collect directly from the users.
– Teachers it means that they can assess the facilities planning related to the consequences of his choices, and also means that their concerns will be heard at the planning stage, the way I said.
Also day users and parents of pupils consultation in the design is the way the according to important.acoustic design is essential part of the audio landscape when editing a
the voice of world control in the new learning environments is a way of according paramount importance.
audio world creates a space such that for all there good work.
the Space suunnita in must first contact the acoustic design of his, he recalls. Designer pay attention to the sound of the flow of space inside and space to another.
the Big single room is possible to obtain the pleasant acoustics, then the main focus is echo reduction. Echo control there are a variety of soft materials, such as textile mats, akustoivia discs and audio antireflective surfaces. The surface may be broken or the use of varied surface materials.
If these things are not attended to, arose a cacophony, making the particular senses hypersensitive children are at risk in load and concentration difficulties increased risk, the way the point out.OAJ require walls or curtains
the Concentration and work are in large, open premises always a difficult question, believes OAJ:n work ombudsman Riina on the west cliff.
textile – carpets and other textile can be used to a bit ease the situation the acoustics improving, but they're not noise - and work the problem you solve.
– Wall is the best noise isolator. It is also the only possibility to reduce the visual stimuli due to concentration disruption, he said.
the New curriculum is on the west cliff view, require these open-class facilities.
It is the square of the saving to so the real estate costs on to a minimum, the western rock look.
– textile carpets require a lot of cleaning and also it will cost, because the cleaning must be done often and thoroughly, dust and other dirt accumulation.
the Same applies to the western cliff, according to the new type of modern school furniture.
– Must be taken into account in their purchase costs and also the cleaning costs, which go in the education budget, the west cliff notes.
Too much responsibility too early? “Nykykoulu in the system fall as such, which in the past survived a head on the surface”Subscribe Yle newsletters!
Get Overeating the best content straight to your inbox!Proceed to order