the Road is on Wednesday morning been paved, to Socialdemokraternas Stefan Löfven can take even a stint as prime minister in Sweden.
the left party in Sweden report so that it will refrain from voting on Löfven as prime minister. It happens at a news conference.
This means that there will not be a majority vote against Löfven, who has already secured the support of three parties.
- We have secured that must Löfven stand at the head of the government, then comes the left party to have political influence, says Venstrepartiets president.
A vote on the Löfven is expected to take place on Friday. It should, however, first published by the Riksdag talman, Andreas Norlén.
- I'm ready to let me nominate as prime minister of Sweden, and thus be put to a vote on Friday, says Löfven after Wednesday to have held a meeting with talmannan.
the social democrats together with Miljöpartiet and the bourgeois parties, the centre party and the Liberalerna reached agreement on a draft intergovernmental agreement. They are all ready to vote for Löfven as prime minister.
- It is the centre party and the Liberalernes very great flexibility and responsibility, which now makes Sweden a government, says Centerpartiets president Annie Löoöf according to Sydsvenskan.
4 months of uncertainty: How to fought Löfven for power
the Swedes went to the options 9. september, and since there has been great doubt about who should lead the country.
Now is the way, however, after over four months of negotiations, paving the way for that Sweden can get a prime minister.
the leftist party will refrain from a vote on Friday on the for Stefan Löfven as prime minister, says the party's leader on Wednesday. Löfven, who was prime minister of Sweden before the election, can thus regain the post. There is no longer a majority against him.
The four Swedish parties Socialdemokraterna, Miljöpartiet, the centre party and the Liberalerna agree and all point to the Stefan Löfven.
the leftist party went originally against a deal, but has now changed its position.
below you can get an overview of the lengthy process to put in place a new government on the legs:
* In the choice 9. september will be the social democrats the largest party, Moderaterna ranks second and Sverigedemokraterna number three.
* Neither Stefan Löfvens rødgrønne block or the civil Alliansen get the parliamentary majority, and none of the parties will cooperate with the nationalkonservative and indvandringskritiske Sverigedemokraterna.
* 2. October get the Moderate leader Ulf Kristersson, two weeks to find a regeringsalternativ. It does not succeed.
* 15. October passes the task on to Socialdemokraternas leader and the acting prime minister, Stefan Löfven. He must also give up.
* 5. november decides to the Parliament president, Andreas Norlén, that Moderate the leader should again try to form a government, which must be presented to the Riksdag.
* 14. november voting in a majority against the Ulf Kristersson, as prime minister, at the head of a topartiregering consisting of Moderaterna and called kristdemokraterna.
* 15. november Centerpartiets leader, Annie Lööf, as the third party leader asked to explore the possibilities to form a government. After a week notify she talmannen, that she not have solved the problem.
* 23. november get Löfven again entrusted with the task to put together and present to Parliament for a possible government.
* In the days after implying first Annie Lööf and ago also Liberalernas leader, Jan Björklund, that the two parties may support a Löfven government, if the social democrats go on a number of requirements on the reforms of the labour market and the housing sector.
* Löfven have twice granted additional time for the negotiations and thus have a deadline of 10. december to report to the talmannen.
* 10. december says the centre party no to Stefan Löfven as prime minister. Löfven report on the negotiations to talman Andreas Norlén.
* 14. december: 200 members of the Riksdag vote no to Stefan Löfven as the new prime minister.
* 11. January: Socialdemokraterna, Miljöpartiet, the centre party and the Liberalerna to reach consensus on a draft for an intergovernmental agreement. They are pointing at Stefan Löfven as prime minister.
* 12. January: the centre party chooses finally to back up on Stefan Löfven.
* 13. January: Both Liberalernas partiråd and Miljöpartiet vote definitively yes.
* 14. January: the left party announces that it will not let Löfven to become prime minister, as the situation seems. In the draft agreement about a new government is up to, that the left party should be excluded from political influence.
* 16. January: the left party announces that the party will refrain from voting on Löfven as prime minister. Thus, there is no longer a majority against the Socialdemokraternas leader.
Sources: SVT, TT and the Riksdag.read more Close