Sunrise Avenue on Monday quit the news has received, particularly for female German fans to be upset.
This is no wonder: the band has been in Germany very popular and singer Samu Haber liked and admired public figures – Der Finne, with the Voice of Germany -the program does a super-star. Sunrise Avenue reported Monday the German päämedioissa widely.
facebook's Universal Music Deutschland group Michi Kessel not to believe the news:
– can Not be true! Am I reading this right, Kessel wonders and add to the end of the sentence confusion in describing the emoticon.
Cindy Dakin again, take it more neutral:
the Band, long time fan, I had no idea that this was going to happen, and I'm not really in a state of shock. There have been only a matter of time that this has happened. I think that Sam's created around the hype has ruined things.
the Band on the official Facebook-site also Ulrike Bischof sympathetic with:
– Sometimes some things end can be someone new and a great thing began.
the Fans depressing, also, that the band in the autumn to organise a farewell tour extended to German every corner.
– Not at all Berlin, Renate Köhler frets.
– Only seven concerts, Anja Funk wonders."can I get you this happy"
Augsburger Allgemein magazine wall published news must have been a smiley face, which depict sadness, sorrow, astonishment and fear societies.
– Shiti, Karina Samtleben to put it succinctly.
Radio Schleswig-Holstein on the wall is so far, almost 200 mostly sad posts.
Denise Kerwin is concerned about the six-year-old son:
– I Hope the concerts get tickets. My son loves Sunrise Avenue music and hope very much to see the band live.
German fans speculating also on the future. Many predict that Samu Haber continued a solo career on. Fans also hope that it was just a creative break, after which the band would continue with renewed strength.
This could go the same way as the Norwegian Aha-the band of. First, the big farewell tour, and then return to two years after the pattern on the back. Then again let's stop, let's leave good-bye and oops: come back, Katrin Müller said.
German Rolling Stone website Sunrise avenue closure of the news is taken in a slightly different way.
can you read this right now to rejoice, Joachim Bauer asking.
– Congratulations! Singing voice is annoying, Michael Feldhausen to write.
– Good news. I hope they withdraw their kiertueenkin, Patrick'porr the puns.
Also the subject of commenting on Twitter has been tremendous, especially taking into account that in Germany, used Twitter quite a bit.
Samu Huber's interview can be found here.Subscribe Yle newsletters!
Get Overeating the best content straight to your inbox! Order as many letters as you want!Proceed to order