the PARK (Ekstra Bladet): Jonas Wind was on the one and a half minutes transformed from cheering FCK's on top of the 1-0 lead to the – Jonas forsWIND...
the Attacker jumped elegantly over Jeppe Brinch, from the side came tromlende as a egekævle on the way down a waterfall. Reward: Yellow/red and thus a working day, that ended after 40 minutes.
Mads-Kristoffer Kristoffersen gave judgment for the movies. Stale Solbakken was, to put it mildly, does not agree with:
- I am thinking exactly the same, as all others in the stadium are doing.
- the Judge will assess well, there are movies...
- Yes, but Jonas must be deprived of all responsibility, says the Norwegian.
- if you have to choose whether you want to jump over a car driving towards you at 200 miles an hour, and risking to fall - or whether you will be standing and have his career interrupted, so if you choose as Jonas. He could have been out in six months.
- you Can then understand that the judge can see the film in the situation?
- No, I can't, and I do not he can, when he sees it again. It is an estimate, all of which 14.000 in the stadium is thinking the same thing – even linjevogteren is moving away. The referee makes a human mistake, which is almost inhuman, says Stale Solbakken and adds:
He made a mistake, and it is easier to talk about now, where it didn't cost us points.
- Will complain about it?
- I trust that he rings me up and says, 'this was hopeless, and we draw the card back. He has well some examiners to review the fight, says løvetæmmeren.
Jonas Wind explains:
- I dribbles past, and then there's a bit of a benbrækker-tackling, how I feel, I will have to jump over and dodge it, if I want to keep both of my ankles in good shape. The intention is not to make plays, it would be foolish, when I had a yellow card already.
- You must be in a state of shock when he whips out the yellow card?
- Haha. Yes, shock is maybe a big word. It was, of course, a vexed feeling to be in the locker room after 40 minutes. I am happy that the team held position, and we got the three points.
An uncomprehending Jonas Wind are presented for the red card of the Mads-Kristoffer Kristoffersen. Photo: Jens Dresling
- If it is movies you can say you are very good at it. No one could see it...
- It could judge so unfortunately.
- No, I have not been in contact with him. I don't believe it, I get something out of.
- you Can understand that he may see it as a movie?
- It is hard for me to get up in his head and understand it, says Jonas Wind, which is out in one match with the quarantine.
- How was it to see the other ten ride out the storm?
It was nerve-wracking, man. Are you mad. It is not fun not to be able to contribute.
- It will not just be the, I remember back on for many years as the very best Sunday, but it was three really important points.