a Total of 67.590 people have signed up for this spring's Swedish scholastic aptitude test. There is an increase in comparison with last autumn's test – then volunteered 49.284 persons.
a press officer at the University and högskolerådet, it is not uncommon to get more people to sign up for the vårprovet.
– It simply depends on that, more people choose to seek out training courses in the autumn than in the spring. But the notifications have been declining steadily since the spring of 2016 and according to our analysis, it depends on the boom – many young people choose to start working after high school instead of studying further, " he says.
the number that gets the maximum score of 2.0 is small. In order to achieve the results required to a maximum of 13 errors and in addition, you should perform better than the other 95% of the participants.Saturday the 6th of april it is time for the scholastic aptitude test in 2019. Over 67.000 people have registered for the test. Photo: Henrik Montgomery/TT
Miriam Mannbro is a communicator in the University and högskolerådet.
on how best to prepare themselves for the scholastic aptitude test in 2019.
1. Practice on the old test. All samples from fall 2013 are available on the study.now with the test questions and answer key. It is the best tip I can give in because it gives an understanding for the type of questions that may pop up, the size and the structure of the sample.
2. Try to write an old test of time. Time pressure can help to defuse the whole provsituationen in the face when it is time.
3. Read much to work up reading comprehension. Both fiction and non-fiction are recommended. But also newspapers and magazines in both Swedish and English.
4. Practice on mathematics. Picking up the old mathematics books from the middle school and high school. There are many hjälpsajter where you can brush up on their skills. It is also important to work up their memory on how to read charts and maps. Also, can it be good to use the old studieböcker from the school.
5. A way to practice their studiefärdighet to later test might be to plug on, for example, folk high school or adult education.
1. Come well-rested and in time to the day of exams.
2. Don't forget to have with you a valid id. It must match the identification that you registered with.
3. Please read the instructions carefully and use your time carefully. Do not get stuck on one and the same issue.
4. Eat and drink properly during the breaks. It may be wise to have something of their own since accessibility can see is different in different parts of the country.
5. Take it easy and concentrate. And if you feel that it was not particularly good, don't worry – there will be more occasions. The next högskoleprovstillfälle is October 20.
Provpass 3 in the spring of 2018 was utprövningspass and are not subcontracted. Neither the test of English reading comprehension is out-sourced due to copyright reasons.
2017 autumn provpass 1. 2017 autumn provpass 3. 2017 autumn provpass 4. 2017 autumn provpass 5. Answer key 2017 autumn.
Provpass 2 the fall of 2017 was utprövningspass and are not subcontracted. Neither the test of English reading comprehension is out-sourced due to copyright reasons.
2017 spring provpass 1. 2017 spring provpass 3. 2017 spring provpass 4. 2017 spring provpass 5. In the spring of 2017 answer.
Provpass 2 in the spring of 2017 was utprövningspass and are not subcontracted. Neither the test of English reading comprehension is out-sourced due to copyright reasons.