DN reported on Friday evening on an extensive food poisoning which has affected several of the hindus in the temple Maramma in the city of Hanur in the state of Karnatakadistriktet, south India.
died after they ate the tomatriset prasada which is a religious right. Initially, data on 70 people who had fallen ill and taken to hospital. But, on Saturday, said several local media that the case of at least 90 people.
Several of the additions are seriously ill and 29 is located in the ventilator, said health. For twelve people, the condition is still critical.
Two people are in custody and suspected of involvement in the matförgiftningen, according to the Times of India. The police should also searching for five other suspects, according to the data source to NDTV.
– Regardless of who is responsible, we will take action. The police is investigating the case and have already frihetsberövat two people. It must have been a dispute between the two groupings in the temple, saying Puttaranga Shetty, the minister responsible in the district of Chamarajanagar to NDTV.
for the police to risrätten smelled and that it was more people who abstained from eating and threw food. It was only those who ate the rice that fell ill quickly. They began to vomit turning in stomach pain. They were also affected by the diarrhea, and difficulty breathing.
HD Kumaraswamy, Karnatakas chief minister, visited the hospitals where the sick found themselves in during the Friday. He promised that the relatives of the deceased shall receive financial compensation at the equivalent of 70.000 sek.