the Party has been criticized for its pensionsudspil, who can not provide answers on who may be offered an earlier withdrawal.
on Sunday night said Danish prime minister, Lars Løkke Rasmussen (V) during a tv-duel with writer Mette Frederiksen (S), to the Socialists pensionsudspil can be one of the largest bluffnumre in Danish politics for generations.
party Chairman, Pia Olsen Dyhr (SF), however, believes that it makes good sense to Mette Frederiksen can not yet clarify.
According to Olsen Dyhr must be played first to be reversed with the social partners.
I simply do not understand that you expect it to be insanely specific, when you also need to have social partners in addition, says Olsen Dyhr.
Political rapporteur Pernille Skipper (EL) is happy, that's takes the issue up, and the lack of specificity is not the biggest stone in the shoe.
- I will also say that it is not sufficient to actually solve the problem with the rising retirement age. The proposal remains that the retirement age must rise and rise, says Pernille Skipper.
Both agree that the S has come a step along the way. SF does not believe that Lars Løkke take the problem seriously.
- He uses more energy in attack During the initiative than to launch its own offering, says the SF president.
Pernille Skipper shall be liable also, that Loop does not even come up with something.
Both parties, however, have a slightly different model than the Social democrats has come up with.
SF will both have an eye for the physically and mentally worn-out. But one needs to put into the past.
- We would like to look at the working environment. It would be best that people do not become destitute during their working life, says Olsen Dyhr.
the Danish policy - 1. apr. 2019 - at. 09:36 the Readers ' judgment: Loop broken Mette
She says that as a starting point, it is lacking some money in the proposal from the S, but Pia Olsen Dyhr provides no concrete numbers on how many more SF will use.
From the Unity perspective, is the problem with The proposal that the retirement age in general must increase.
- There will still be some people for whom it is completely impossible to imagine that they can be in the subject the rest of the world of work, says the rapporteur.
- we will continue to have a problem with, even if the S will find out exactly what groups are covered.
the Skipper fears that some voters might be disappointed if they think that's going to make sure that you can withdraw three years before the time or after 40 years of employment.