Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook


Question: does it matter what my exman has done?

I humbly ask where to get advice. Perhaps it will get established a sort of testament?

We as parents have separated us, after we have one child about a million dollars, she would be able to afford to live in the house in Germany. However, do not have our other children received any money yet.

thus, We have two children. I want to now assure me, that at least my share of the payments we made together, my exman and I, to be documented as some kind of early inheritance or the legally determined to be the best – to the eldest daughter. So that no arvstvist will occur when I die. In addition, all my remaining part constitute separate property, which must be entered. Both daughters are in the day unmarried, and has several children. Only one daughter is living together with the father to the children. I don't know if my exman, who is the father of both the children and in life, produced a declaration, I wonder whether the significance is large in this case?

It is important that you write down the gifts to your child in a deed of gift. In the same document, you write that it should be considered as an advance on the inheritance. Gifts to descendants, is as a rule, advance on inheritance, but that it doesn't occur bevissvårigheter it is good that it is written down. Exmaken should do the same. Do you want the legacy for you to be separate property, you must write it in a will.

Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.