Newport has been a pølsedame poorer.
the Woman, who has the drive pølsevognen in the square, have chosen to close the business and move far away.
She says that the reason is not lack of revenue, but the gangs of muslim boys and young men, which have long harassed her and her pølsesalg.
It writes the local paper 2700-available online.
- The grip, unfortunately, and eventually I felt rather threatened and did not dare to continue. They threw firecrackers into pølsevognen and started the engine, and how it was by, say, pølsedamen to the culture guide.
She is afraid to stand with its name for fear of reprisals. Ekstra Bladet knows her identity.
the Woman managed to drive pølsevognen on the spot in two and a half years before she kept open for the last time 10. march. She explains to Extra Bladet, chikanerierne began a few months after she had started her business.
- the First time they started the engine on the pølsevognen. So I thought that it was just pranks. But it was not. Then they began to spit on my tables and chairs. And I also saw that they threw stones at an elderly gentleman with a walker. It is so far-fetched it all, says the now former pølsedame to Ekstra Bladet.
In the course of the two years it has just become worse and worse. The boys, as according to pølsedamen not exactly boys anymore, but young men began to harass her with chants.
- When I stood alone in the pølsevognen, came this drengebande by and yelled all sorts of obscenities to me. They would also have to include that I would replace the pork with the animals – and that I could cram the pigs up to a certain place, say pølsedamen to the culture guide.
- Why have you not said more strongly, from the face of the drengebander?
- How would you do if you were locked in a skinkekutter, and there are a bunch, and you stand there all alone? How much would you maybe cry out. The only thing they want is to provoke and get you to respond.
- Why contacted you not the police?
- It is the indifferent. They have no respect for the police. It is no one to grasp. That is what is so terrible. They just stand and laugh at you. It is no threat to threaten with the police. It is the politicians who must do something. The police know that they just laugh at them, say pølsedamen, which, incidentally, has nothing to expose on the police.
- They have come every time. But they are crafty. They know very well, when the cops come.
A single time she has seen her cut to take hold of one of the boys, who came alone over her bod.
Pølsemanden at Vesterport Station, has also noticed the harassment, but he is more dismissive of the young people's advances, he tells. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
- I asked him what they were doing and why they behaved like that. He answered just totally cool 'just wait till we are numerous enough'.
The former pølsemutter is now moved from Newport, where she lived in an apartment out to Frederiksundsvej. She seems to " have been destroyed gradually.
- I is completely finished. I have always otherwise loved Copenhagen. But what I have been through has destroyed my view of the city. Brønshøj have once been the friendliest place with great shops. But now the shops soon arab all. There is just the supermarket back, says pølsedamen, which is of the opinion that it is not major.
- The control the whole Brønshøj now. It also comes to expression by their bryllupskørsler, as soon as is all of the time. With the horn in the bottom and a red in the opposite side. They have no inhibitions. They make a general smear campaign against all. Not only me, she says.
Pølsedamen says to Ekstra Bladet that she has not closed his business due to lack of circulation. On the best days she could easily translate to 10-12.000 dollars, she says.
the Extra Leaf has Saturday been in contact with the Copenhagen Police in order to hear to the extent of the problem around Brønshøj Square. Vagtchef Lars Westerweel tells that the police do not currently have any comments, and that it will be the police pressefunktion, after easter have the opportunity to investigate the matter.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Pølsemand: It has been worse
Night Newman has been pølsemand in 28 years. He was himself a newcomer to the country. He lives in Newport, where a pølsedame just thrown the apron on because of the harassment from muslim boys. And he carries himself pølsevognen next to Vesterport Station.
Night Newman seems, that the problem of harassment of muslim youth has become worse and worse over the years. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
Newman nods familiarly to the description.
- especially the muslim children who have been given a worse and worse behavior. The shouts and screams. But it also has something to do with the fact that you need to say something to them. I do. I give them no chance, say Night Newman to Ekstra Bladet.
- I don't want to hear their talk about the animals. And I say to them that here we are in Denmark. And if you are dissatisfied, then one should travel home.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------DF: They are threatening young people get their way
Pølsesagen from Brønshøj seems to have a political aftermath. Chairman of the Danish people's Party Peter Skaarup, who is listed in the Brønshøjkredsen, will have minister of justice, Søren Pape (K) to answer the question of why the police are not in a much higher degree have managed to create calm around the square, so chikanerierne can stop.
said he to the culture guide 2700-Brønshøj.
- I is, frankly, both angry and powerless over the fact that neither the city of Copenhagen or the Copenhagen Police have responded adequately to chikanerierne and thereby allowed the threatening young people to get their way, says Peter Skaarup.
- If we must have turned the here development, where young criminals are allowed to control the streets and alleys, it requires a much harder consistency against criminals, including those with foreign background, who is to be sentenced to permanent expulsion, if they cannot behave properly.