- It is shameful.
- China is exploiting the pandas in their propaganda and Denmark, allow themselves to abuse.
- Regardless of changing governments partifarve, governments and the royal family for the longest time given to the purchase of all human decency. the
- big business, speculators and all the scholars magtelites frembrusendende profitinteresser has been alstyrende for moralbegreberne.
How to write Leo G in one of the 60 comments that are written on the DR News Facebook-profile of the two pandas scheduled to land in Copenhagen on Thursday. And Leo is not the only one who think that the pandas - a four-year she called Mao Sun, and a five-year, he called Xing Is, must be gone:
- very fond of pandas, but these two cute and totally innocent animals probably should have been at home in China....
- They are shown bought too expensive....:-(writes Lila W and Rune D writes - with reference to Denmark probably can't invite the Dalai Lama more:
- Well, the fact is that the two paragraphs Pandas is equal to no Lama...
this is How the trip to Denmark
The two pandas fly to Copenhagen with a stopover in Beijing. They will be shipped in its own box, as they are already used to, there are two-three cubic meters, tells the zoo keeper Rasmus Pedersen.
- We're not going to stun them completely, since the risk, that they get something bigger on the way. But they are a little stunned, so it might take the top of their turmoil. The remains conscious.
With are the pandas also 500 kilos of chinese bamboo, so they can munch a bit along the way, if it becomes necessary.
- When they come to Copenhagen, they will have to be at the airport an hour's time, while the paperwork is being sorted, and so will be the fastest possible run to their facility in the Zoo. They should not, as such, in the quarantine in the airport, it will be done in their own facility, separate from the other animals.read more Close
the DF's Søren Espersen, also believes that price is too high - says to the DR that 'it is essential that we are threatened to do just as China will' and the Unity Eva Flyvholm agree:
- in Denmark, the pandas, because we have dropped the criticisms of the chinese repression of Tibet.- the
And I also think it is a very, very sad background to get the pandas, she says to DR News. What do you say?