minister of Education Li Andersson (left.) said, that yle's weekend article published by signs of tourism because of surveys sent to elementary school age children number of exponential growth raises concerns.
in the Article was told that health authorities have paid attention in school children requirements, and ADHD or other neuropsychiatric symptoms due to the referral of the growing number of common.
anderson, I stated that he was aware of the fact that students stress appears in the world of education and he got his minister through as parents as teachers messages, especially learning support deficiencies.
We have long queues at the hospital school education across the country and discuss specific aid implementation we hear a lot.
it is Intended that in the future we can devote more resources at the same time isopetus and special education.minister of Education Li Andersson
the Parents to large group sizes, the avotilohin and self-maneuverability requirements related scared Andersson believes to be the case that parents want to ultimately only the very best for their children.
– large groups of concerns related to how teachers and adults are able to account for all the students own needs during the school day.
– the number of Adults is key, regardless of status, Anderson sees.
among Other things psychology, emerita professor of Liisa Keltikangas-Järvinen have paid more attention before pupils inequality increased self-coordination transactions increases. In the current system, are doing, according to him, those whose parents are all the time to accompany their children to school."construction of solutions to be discussed also with the teachers"
anderson, I remind you that the curriculum did not amount to the size of groups or the kind of schools the municipalities should build.
– at the municipal level the most important to remember is that the school must be made such that they are suitable for all children. When deciding to build new or renovate the old, build the solutions must be discussed locally also with the teachers.
anderson said that the most he saw of the school facilities have been convertible.
– Have the opportunity to be in small groups when it is child appropriate and sometimes another one in a bigger group, when the kids cooperate, say, phenomenon weeks, Anderson said.
the minister of Education stresses that teachers should be able to support their daily work. According to him, the need to ensure that the resources, tools and other frameworks are such that all pupils of the basic right to adequate support also works in practice.
anderson's promise that the government will do something to the resource in order to obtain better footing.
– the beginning of Next year basic education of quality and equality project, and pupils in the schools of aid assessment is one part of it. It is intended that in the future we can devote more resources at the same time isopetus and special education, he said.
Hey primary school teacher - we make a further case. Tell us about your experience: in what ways does the school reforms appear in your work, for example, learning environments or with a variety of new teaching methods are concerned. We collect comments e-mail 18.11.2019 until: email@example.com . Yle News did not give up, forward messages and those who have sent names or contact information. We also do not publish messages without that we are first to contact the package sender.
Too much responsibility too early? “Nykykoulu in the system fall as such, which in the past survived a head on the surface”
the School started the ultra-modern teaching, where teachers are on duty "on the square" and the child you are studying alone – already have several children transitioning to school
the basic school of the new curriculum will also get defenders – Vimpelin Aapiskujan school try to be patience and focus on the essentialSubscribe Yle newsletters!
Get Overeating the best content straight to your inbox! Order as many letters as you want!Proceed to order