" Yes." The labour court (AD) stipulates that the director-general Maria Ågren, decided on a departure from the safety when the it-company IBM took over the agency's datadrift 2015.
– It meant that foreign technologies in the Czech republic who have never been security-cleared to access secret information. It was wrong of Ågren to make these departures that are not allowed in the law, according to AD-judgment.
the labour court: Error to dismiss the Swedish transport agency director-general
– the Answer is both yes and no. Ågren was namely sacked two times.
– the First time was when the government ousted her as the director-general of the Swedish transport agency in January 2017. The cause then was that the Fbi launched a preliminary investigation against her for crimes against national security. This dismissal has not been challenged.
– the Second time Ågren was fired was from the ministry of industry in July 2017, then the scandal uncovered by the DN. The basis for the parting was that she was, in June pleaded guilty to the crime. This by signing the prosecutor's sentence if ”the negligence of secret task” under the criminal code 19:9 and pay 70.000 sek in fines.
– But in the AD, Ågren denied the offence and stated that she was pressured by the government to write on the strafföreläggandet. After hearing a number of witnesses came the AD that, ”the state could not prove that the director committed a criminal offence” (negligence with secret mission). Therefore, the parting invalid and Ågren get back the work of the ministry.
– Yes, according to the Säpos the investigation, the strafföreläggandet and the information that Säpo and the Swedish armed forces have given to the public. No, it is not proven according to the AD's judgment.
Read more: Sacked director general cleared classified information
" the key Issue is whether Sweden's top secret agents at home (Säpos and the police) and abroad (military intelligence KSI) have been cleared.
– the AD is no criminal court but a civil joint court of justice. In the AD testified to the new people who are not consulted in the investigation. These witnesses sowed doubts about the Czech it-technologies really could reveal the agents, conflicting information that the state failed to refute.
" But it is entirely possible that the AD's rash has become another of the state's witnesses from the security service and the armed Forces in an understandable language explained to the right how the agents may have been cleared. If this was a secret could they testified behind closed doors in the AD.
" They could explain to körkortsbilder are similar, and thus an ideal input for the face recognition. Such computer programs can out of the millions of körkortsdata unearthing of one and the same face is registered with two, five or perhaps as many as ten different fake identities. Thus can a foreign power to roll up the Swedish network of agents.
" It was this information that the parliamentary committee had to take part of the behind closed doors in the autumn of 2017. It led to strong political reactions to the responsible ministers otherwise Ygeman and Anna Johansson was forced to resign.
Why did the government not the labour court seriously and told the right if it skandalens kernel?
Here are all the articles about it-the scandal at the transport agency