do you Know of or are you the plumber, so we would like to hear from you. Or have you tried something similar?
do you Know something? Send us your tips at email@example.com or SMS 1224 (alm. rate)
A single TEXT and the publication of this sent nudeart-model Mette Munkø into a true shitstorm.
- Hello Mette. You must very much apologize I write, but stays simply need to tell you that you are really a nice and charming girl.. whew.. Hehe Sorry. Sincerely the plumber :)'
How it looked on Mette Munkøs phone, after she last Wednesday received a visit from the plumber. Subsequent felt Mette Munkø slighted, because the plumber chose to use her information from the company for their private purposes.
the Article continues under the image
(Photo: Jan Hansen/jh67.dk)
And it gets him to say sorry.
It confirms Mette Munkø to Ekstra Bladet.
- It is correct. I think that he is afraid that I'm calling for the boss. He seems to be afraid of losing his job. Several media outlets have asked for his number, but I have chosen to keep his private information secret, since I don't want to expose him for the same violation, as happened to me.
- So I'm glad he writes and regrets, so I feel more comfortable and more secure, however, you must remember, that it might easily have been the opposite., she writes for Ekstra Bladet.
According to Radio24syv sounded the apology as follows:
- Dear Mette. I just sat for two hours and read my sms and read up on here on Facebook. It is damn sure not fat. I wrote to you because I think you're a nice girl. It has neither been the intention to offend you or anything. I have not had any ulterior motives. You are the first I write to all my customers.
- I just couldn't let be, since your charm caught me. But sorry, with my whole heart. I had not in my wildest imagination thought that a sweet sms could be cause I could get fired. So far I thought not. I promise that I will never write to you more. P. S. have never saved your number, and I deleted the message I sent to you, write the plumber, according to the radio station.
Subsequently, she has met with massive criticism, among others on Facebook, where her update have shared the waters. Ekstra Bladet has now been in contact with Ian, who here gives his explanation as to why she made the update.
I felt violated, but after long reflection and discussions with friends I was still in doubt about how it would be most appropriate to respond. I feared that I would be overreacting, as I am in terms of my profession, where I am very exposed, would be more vulnerable.
" My work is one thing, but in my private life, I would like to feel safe and even have control. I knew it was illegal, and that I had the right to complain to the boss and report it to the police, but feared, perhaps, that he would get a harsh consequence, as I was so emotionally upset. So I asked for people's advice on how they would handle it, she says to Ekstra Bladet.
On Facebook, many responded to Mette Munkøs lookup, which users believe she should take as a compliment and not be so prudish.
But the buyer Mette Munkø not, because she did not have a focus on komplimentet. It is, however, the violation that encounter her.
- I do not think that I shall be forced to take a compliment when it is given in a way that offends me. It is not a sexual violation, but a violation of privacy, which I should be able to trust that the professional people I invite into my home, respect the law and protect my personal information.
the Article continues under the picture
(Photo: Kurt Johansen/JohansenFoto)
I feel, in fact, no longer at ease to make contact with professionals or companies, where I shall provide the address and phone number. Several women have approached me with similar episodes. Some have even experienced, that the person who took the contact, had good intentions, and they have thus experienced stalking that ended up with, that they had to move and change the number, she writes in an email to Ekstra Bladet.
- What would you say to all the people who write negative things about your attitude and you in general?
- I will say that my warranty had not been so negative, hateful, stupid and degrading comments, if I had been an anonymous doctor's secretary at the age of 45, who were possibly a bit overweight.