- Thanks to the cool animal friends in Aarhus Cow Save and Veganerpartiet.
- Thanks to enthusiasts like you, we now really focus on the lewd and disgraceful way animals are treated in our society.
- Of the heart thank you.
How to write Sophia N in the pr most popular of the 499 comments that are written on the TV2 east Jutland Facebook profile for a tv-clip with a crying vegan. The tears are flowing namely freely, as veganeren watching the cows being led into the Aarhus Slaughterhouse. However, in addition to Sophia, who has got 46 likes, so are most of the quite critical:
- There you can see what happens when you don't get meat.
- you will get a bloke, sounds the f.ex. from Gustav H namely, and the Ropes D is also not impressed:
- How low can you sink. An adult man stands and vræler for the open screen.
- It is ok, that he will not eat meat, but use the energy to import coconut milk/ fruit from abroad, which is oversprøjtet with harmful chemicals?
- TV also showed a parent-pairs, which gave them their little child artificially vitamin B vitamins and they had a lot of tattoos on the arms, writes the Ropes, and Tine R indicates that veganeres diet may be to blame for many dead animals:
- The extremely numerous animals who die in connection with the production of vegetables and cereals, have just as high value, as they who die in connection with meat production.
- Focus on treating animals properly while they live, and accept that you can't eat without being the fault of a certain disorder, writes Tine R.
Veganeren explains his response like this:
- To see them stand on their dødsgang, it is heartbreaking.
- I've seen movies and tv with them, but this is something completely different.
- I can't keep it out, he says to TV2 Østjylland, but what do you say?
do you Eat meat? No, and I can also cry over, that should be killed animals, so In others it may be saturate No, but I can't cry over, there are slaughtered animals Yes, and seems, in fact, that we should treat animals better Yes, and I don't care how my dinner is grown up Yes, and I trust, my steak, etc has had a good lifedo you Eat meat? 24% No, and I can also cry over, that should be killed animals, so In the other can be satisfied 2% No, but I can't cry over there getting slaughtered animals 51% Yes, and seems, in fact, that we should treat animals better 5% Yes, and I don't care how my dinner is grown up 19% Yes, and I trust, my steak, etc has had a good life Error happened, unfortunately an error, please try again later.