Ulf Kristersson described the formation of a government as full of quips, among them the V-leader contributed to the reduction in tax for high income earners. M-the leader-called the S, MP, C and L for ”the ovilligas political pact”.
– It is a government constellation which is only united by what they are against, who lack the common political idea, " says Ulf Kristersson.
to the ancient allianskamraterna in the Centre party and the Liberals promised Ulf Kristersson to M will be ”a bourgeois party to rely on”. Then he described a number of societal challenges such as the S-MP government will now try to solve in spite of that, according to Kristersson has already failed with it in four years.
" We have waiting lists where sick people wait for unreasonably long. Thousands of others leaving school without any qualifications. 125 new firings since september, " says Ulf Kristersson.
as prime minister, launched Stefan Löfven (S) Wednesday partiledardebatt in parliament, the first since June 13.
– It is a new situation in Swedish politics, said Stefan Löfven.
Read more: party Leaders clash in the new landscape
starting in the new government, which has taken shape after a were form a government, opened Löfven conditions for the unique reform now, is the unique large:
– While nationalism is spreading in Europe, Sweden has chosen a different path, " said Stefan Löfven.
the consistent theme - the democratic foundation, with a strong rule of law and free media as necessary.
– But popular government must have the power to tackle problems that people experience, continued the prime minister.
in Order to maintain the electorate's trust it is now for the new government to deliver. Stefan Löfven highlighted, in particular, gängkriminaliteten, the need for more police officers and tougher, but also a vibrant civil society.
Sweden is a small country, stressed the prime minister, dependent on the outside world and cooperation in the EU.
– Can we avoid fragmentation and extremism taking root in the Swedish debate is also likely to face our problems. I feel zeal and confidence, " concluded the prime minister.
Follow the DN's live coverage of the debate in parliament