Internally in the Left sounds now criticism of Torsten Schack Pedersen, who during a christmas party has been amusing on behalf of the future residents of the at risk island of Lindholm.
And the criticism comes from one of politikerens nearest.
- I think it is stupid to sit and tweet, when you go to the christmas party. I would never say something like that. Regardless of whether I was for the christmas party or in a different place. You don't need to.
How to say Niels Jørgen Pedersen, who is the deputy mayor of Thisted, denmark, where Torsten Schack Pedersen, the Danish Liberal party erhvervsordfører, is elected to Parliament.
- There has been a slippage. The thing that is common to say today, one could not say 20 years ago. It is too bad. It is perhaps the kind of twist that such a tweet coming out of. It can obviously well afford to say about people who come from other countries.
- But it's not just the Danish black humor, which here is in the game?
- You must be sure that the receiver understands it in the way. It is the challenge of all communication.
- You know Torsten Schack Pedersen personally. What will you do, grab a roast pork sandwich and talk things through?
- I don't know. I have just heard it. I just think it is very unwise.
Niels Jørgen Pedersen believes that Torsten Schack Pedersen's tweet is an expression of a poor development of the Left.
- I belong to the part of the Left, who think we have gone a bit over the line in relation to the rhetoric we use about the people who come to our country, he explains.
Torsten Schack Pedersen regrets Saturday dinner his tweet.
I am sorry. My tweet was tried made with a twinkle in his eye. But I can well see that it not exactly went clean into. And therefore do I delete it. the— Torsten Schack (@Torstenschack) 8. december 2018
I am sorry that my tweet has offended people. There was absolutely not the intention. Good day to all
Here is the tweetet, which brings Torsten Schack Pedersen in the face of adversity.
the Prime minister has also responded in woolly terms:
Both the Extra Leaf and the other media have tried in vain to get the Left-to the politician in the speech. But he does not answer our messages and have Saturday morning reported to cancel an interview, he had promised to TV2 News.