In Dan Reed's film ”Leaving Neverland” witness two adult men about how they were subjected to sexual abuse by Michael Jackson as a child. James Safechuck, one of them, say the sexual assaults took place between 1988 and 1992, when he was between 10 and 14 years. He also says that the abuse took place, among other things, on the upper floor of a train station at Michael Jackson's private amusement park and home of Neverland.
But the british journalist Mike Smallcomb, author of intervjuboken ”Making Michael”, now points out a gap in the Safechucks story. The train station where the abuse took place were not granted building permits until 1993, and did not open until 1994 – two years after the abuse to have stopped.
– So abused in the train station was not possible if the abuse ceased in 1992, as he claims in his testimony, because it did not exist then. There is a difference of two years, " says Mike Smallcomb to the uk Mirror.
Mike Smallcomb put out a photo of the building permit to the train station, with a clear stamp indicating that the application was approved on september 2, 1992.
Director Dan Reed has been in the same thread responded that the documentation seems to be credible and that it is the end date for the excesses, errors: ”They have the wrong date on the övergreppens end,” he writes.
various fan clubs in France sued by ”Leaving Neverlands” witnesses James Safechuck and Wade Robson to ”sully the memory of Michael Jackson. Fanklubbarna accusing the witnesses to ”lynch” Jackson.
the Case will be taken up by a court in Orléans in northern France in July and the atmosphere is handled by the lawyer Emmanuel Ludot, who previously successfully sued Michael Jackson's doctor to have written out the sleeping medicine to the star. The legal basis in the latter case, it was to Michael Jackson's overdose of the printed narkosmedlet caused his death, and thus also the pain of his fans.
have the fans reacted. King of Pop fans Sweden has tried to stop the SVT from the show ”Leaving Neverland”. In a long letter to SVT on 3 march describes the fanclub the film as ”one-sided, biased, unlikely”, and calls on the public service company to ”cancel sending”.
– It is a one-sided and biased film based on stories without any evidence. This is problematic because the viewer is not given any opportunity to be able to assess if what you see and hear is true. Thus, one can not take a position on an objective basis, writes the King of Pop fans Sweden in an anonymous response to the DN.
– We believe that it is a wrong decision that is contrary to a number of ethical rules for press, tv and radio in Sweden. To just the SVT, which is a respectable tv-channel with a long history of good software, choose to buy into a propagandafilm without any substance and in addition decide to call it a documentary is a disgrace, to continue the fanclub.
contact with the fanclub they respond after a few days on your email. They go on to give a written interview on the condition that the answers are anonymous, and that it is clear in the article that the reason for the anonymity is to fanklubbens members have been subjected to harassment.
– We have become vulnerable in social media for personal attacks in the comments field and blogs, cryptic phone calls, text messages from strange people and angry messages to our Facebook page.
– There are economic interests. Their stories have been changed in the rounds and many of the stories have already been proven to be directly false or outright lies. They can in principle make the statements they want against Michael without risking any legal penalties for slander, defamation or similar then unfortunately, there is no law in the united states protects a deceased person against this.
" we are much more inclined to look up facts and information than a person who is not a fan. This makes it easier to distinguish between what is true and not. We have too much knowledge and evidence to doubt the smallest at Michael. There is no one who blindly defend Michael, our position rests on the evidence and the facts we possess.
– If one is sufficiently versed and well-read need not speculate in this, then it is easy to understand with common sense and otvivelaktighet that Michael is falsely accused, writes the fanclub.
Taj Jackson, has begun work an official motdokumentär. An unofficial half-motdokumentär, ”Entering Neverland”, has already been published on Youtube and received 577.000 views.
on Friday refused Janet Jackson to appear when she was elected to the Rock & roll hall of fame – something which was interpreted as a protest against HBO, who both have links to the prestigious rockförsamlingen and stands behind ”Leaving Neverland”.
Previously a number of radio stations over the world stopped to play Michael Jackson's music after ”Leaving Neverland” had its premiere. Multiple images of the star have also been taken down, including a statue in Fulham in England, and a wax figure in the mall into the copenhagen municipality in Denmark.
McDonald's position. During Tuesday decided Mcdonald's headquarters to a statue erected in the context of Michael Jackson's album ”History” from 1995 to be removed from a restaurant in the Netherlands, writes fansidan MJVibe. McDonald's says that the statue is inappropriate since the chain is a ”family restaurant”.
Read more: Strong testimony in the Michael Jackson documentary
Read more: Michael Jackson – accusations that can ruin the memory of an icon