• 8.37 Captain Yared Getachew and officer Ahmed Nur Mohammed begins his rampage on the Boles runway 07R in perfect weather conditions.
• 8.38 the Pilots lift the plane, and with their six colleagues on board, during a 100-minute-long flight, carry 149 passengers to Nairobi.
• 8.39 Upon closer 2.470 metres above sea level, but only 137 metres above the ground, the problems begin – the nose was tipped downwards in an undesirable way. ”Flygkontrollproblem” reports Mohammed to the tower while Getachew is trying to get the plane in the correct angle.
• 8.40 : the Plane begins wobbla back and forth in the vertical position. ”Tip up! Tip up,” says one pilot to the other, while the planet takes a distinct nosedive and the radio dies.
• 8.44 Ethiopian Airlines flight 302 beats down outside of the borough of Bishoftu, 48 kilometres south-east of Addis Ababa. The impact is so strong that the plane pointed almost completely down in the ground and is turned on in general in such small pieces that the first sökhelikoptrarna first could not see the wreckage.
Erik Esbjörnsson: Boeing has more to explain than the Ethiopian
the Details are taken from the planet's so-called black box – the tachograph and cockpitinspelningen – as top officials in the american aviation authority the FAA had a review of, a meeting such as the Wall Street Journal has taken part in the ongoing investigation. The description agrees well with The preliminary accident report which is expected to be completed shortly. The FAA's final incident report prepared by the are farther forward.
Read more: the FBI is plugged into Boeingutredningen
the flaw in Boeing's new aircraft 737 Max 8's computer system MCAS which is designed to prevent the överstegringar, but it probably has been overcompensated and the information on how the automatic system is turned off has been communicated in a mildly bad way. The same happened with a Lion Air flight 610 that crashed outside of Jakarta with 189 people on board on 29 October last year, which was also a 737 Max 8.
Read more: China buys the plan of the rival
Boeing was harshly criticized already after the crash, but the last few weeks, the company has been in crisis since no longer uses the olycksmodellen and a number of supplies hanging in the air with a huge view of the billions on the games – including the Indonesian order worth $ 45 billion. Intensive work has been going on with the computer systems and other technical parts, and it has started to testflyga, but as late as this week, it was reported that China decided to buy the rival Airbus model A320 instead, a contract worth 320 billion.
Read more: What happens in a cockpit when everything falls apart?